ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgment letter Tier 1 extension March 2013

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daar
Newly Registered

No acknowledgment letter Tier 1 extension March 2013

Post by daar » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 am

All

I am a bit worried about current circumstances and would appreciate if I get a bit of help.

I posted my application for Tier 1 extension on 4th March, received by HO on 5th(according to RoyamMail tracking number). Since then I have not heard from UKBA, they have not deducted the money (credit card). I am yet to receive acknowledgment.

I am wondering if anyone else has gone through the same mental torture as me or I am just being too paranoid?

Cheers in advance
Dar

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Strange !! I sent my application on 20th march recd by ukba on 21st and fees deducted on 22nd march.

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 pm

aju2012 wrote:Strange !! I sent my application on 20th march recd by ukba on 21st and fees deducted on 22nd march.
what payment method you used? It is sort of weird not to get any correspondence from them. In my ist tier 1 application I received everything within 15 days!

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Some people do not receive any acknowledgement letter ever from UKBA...
Wait for few more weeks and you will receive the BRP letter...
In the mean time, check with your bank if the credit card transaction has been declined for some reason... it happened to lot of people..

usbukhari

Post by usbukhari » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi,

I applied on 25th FEB by post and still waiting for response, nothing received from UKBA. they are charging alot and giving shit service. :@

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:35 pm

bubin123 wrote:Some people do not receive any acknowledgement letter ever from UKBA...
Wait for few more weeks and you will receive the BRP letter...
In the mean time, check with your bank if the credit card transaction has been declined for some reason... it happened to lot of people..
I have been checking with bank regularly and there is no activity whatsoever:( I wonder how long they will take to collect payment.

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

usbukhari wrote:Hi,

I applied on 25th FEB by post and still waiting for response, nothing received from UKBA. they are charging alot and giving shit service. :@
Hello

Have they taken the payment? If so how long it took them to do so? What method of payment you used? What did the Royal Mail tracker show?

All I can say is we have to be patient and wait for the best.

usbukhari

Post by usbukhari » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm

No, they didnt deduct the payment, and payment method is visa debit card

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:55 am

usbukhari wrote:No, they didnt deduct the payment, and payment method is visa debit card
I wonder why, hopefully we receive something this week. If not I am going to write a letter asking about the progress. What you reckon?

daar
Newly Registered

Re: No acknowledgment letter Tier 1 extension March 2013

Post by daar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 am

daar wrote:All

I am a bit worried about current circumstances and would appreciate if I get a bit of help.

I posted my application for Tier 1 extension on 4th March, received by HO on 5th(according to RoyamMail tracking number). Since then I have not heard from UKBA, they have not deducted the money (credit card). I am yet to receive acknowledgment.

I am wondering if anyone else has gone through the same mental torture as me or I am just being too paranoid?

Cheers in advance
Dar
All

They have returned my documents stating that they tried taking the payment but it was not successful. My visa expired on 25th of march, I was wondering what shall I do? what proofs I need to re- submitt my application?

Please give suggestions

Thanks

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 am

Get up to date bank statement for maintenance fund proof...
Use another payment mode, preferably bankers draft or postal order..
Send the same application pack with new payment page and update the D4/D5 option ...
I will also recommend to include new photos as well...

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 am

bubin123 wrote:Get up to date bank statement for maintenance fund proof...
Send the same application pack with new payment page and update the D4/D5 option ...
and also include the copy of letter that they have sent you with a covering note.

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

tahirnaveed wrote:
bubin123 wrote:Get up to date bank statement for maintenance fund proof...
and also include the copy of letter that they have sent you with a covering note.
My visa expired on 25 march so there is nothing to change from the previous form?

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello,

My Application + 2 Dependants.

Application by post : 20th March
Application recd by UKBA : 21st March
Fees deducted : 22nd March by Debit Card Details.
Acknowledgement letter recd 26th March dtd. 22 March
BRP Letter received on 28th March dated. 25th March.

daar
Newly Registered

Post by daar » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 am

Posted my application again on 28th with Nationwide counter cheque, covering letter explaining that, my bank never received any request to take any payment from home office.

For some reason they kept the payment detail page of the form and another page which I dont remember. The page where normally photos are attached, there was a stamp on there of 5th March and a sticker witha reference number. I have kept that page and added new page which now I am thinking was a mistake?

what do you people think? I have also received written confirmation from Barclaycard stating that there ws no attemept of taking any payment? Shall I send that through a special delivery too?

please suggest?

Cheers