ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

address

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hr
Newly Registered

address

Post by hr » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 am

my correspondence address and home address is different in uk for tier 1 ent...!! but first letter went to correspondence address and rest bio and new rules letter came to my home address wich is not right...no1 at home at moment for next few months !!!!!... im worried wat shall i do???

Mr Legal

Re: address

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 am

Simply drop an email or send a letter to the caseworker mentioning your posiitiion that you are away from your home address and can to collect all correspondance related to your application at your corrrespondance address.

As UKBA has earlier sent you letters at home address instead the correspondance address,of which you were unaware to respond in timely manner that could delay the process on your case or any important letter or documents may be lost.

Kindly update my correspondance address on your system which is available in the application form for all further correspondance:you can rewrite the address:

I think they will not repeat it again.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 am

hi mr legal

thanks for ur help ..coud i please have email adress on wich i have to send an email..

thanx in advance

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Sorry i dont know as I think its related person to person's caseworker and you might have address on earlier corrspondance from ukba or you can wait for other members if they may know any general query ukba email.

but dont forget to put all your case references detail.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.