ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice about child

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

need advice about child

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

hi there,I am Indian national married to Czech national..applied for RC on 05/07/2012..got my RC on jan 26...she is working in uk continuously from 2007 ...she is pregnant now and going to applied for maternity leave so my question is

1.What will be the nationality of the child? Indian,Czech or British? because she worked 6 year continuously in uk.
so according to this she automatically obtained permanent residence?

boloney

Re: need advice about child

Post by boloney » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

gagsgahra wrote:hi there,I am Indian national married to Czech national..applied for RC on 05/07/2012..got my RC on jan 26...she is working in uk continuously from 2007 ...she is pregnant now and going to applied for maternity leave so my question is

1.What will be the nationality of the child? Indian,Czech or British? because she worked 6 year continuously in uk.
if born in the UK child will be British and maybe Czech.
how long is she pregnant?
maybe worth applying eea3 now for her if she have few months left, will be easier prove that child is British.

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

Post by gagsgahra » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:04 pm

boloney wrote:
gagsgahra wrote:hi there,I am Indian national married to Czech national..applied for RC on 05/07/2012..got my RC on jan 26...she is working in uk continuously from 2007 ...she is pregnant now and going to applied for maternity leave so my question is

maybe worth applying eea3 now for her if she have few months left, will be easier prove that child is British.

but does it effect on my status?

boloney

Post by boloney » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm

gagsgahra wrote:
boloney wrote:

but does it effect on my status?
if she will go back to work after maternity leave you will be fine. if not you will have to get CSI for all of you and claim that she is self-sufficent.