ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can some senior Help me please ? visa issue the PEO date ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koolyaar

can some senior Help me please ? visa issue the PEO date ?

Post by koolyaar » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 am

1. Current Tier 1 : Tier 1 (G)
2, 2nd extension for another 2 years
3. Date of PEO Appointment : 28-Mar-2013
4. Number of dependants: 2
5. Employment: Employed two different jobs
6. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 23-Apr-2013
7. Date of expiry of the new visa : 28-Mar-2015 (I asked case wroker)
8. Payment mode : HSBC Debit Card (Three transactions £1800+£900+£900)
9. Name of PEO Applied : Sheffield
10: Approval letter: given on same day
11. BRP Received on: waiting

Appointment was at 10am and got there by 9.00 am.
Completed usual check-in in 3 minutes,
Then went to Reception at 9:05 am and she checked my appointment letter and gave me token
case worker called me at 9:15 AM and asked following questions:
1.What visa you are applying?
2.Are you applying alone or with dependents?
3.Then i have your filled forms?
4.Can i have all your passports including previous?
5.Can i have all your supporting documents?
6.Can i also have photo copy of all documents? (I got all copies in case)

He sealed all my documents in a file and take payment pages and then send me straight to payment window.

made payment straight as there was no queue at 9:25 AM and she asked Do you want to pay with single transaction of £3600 or separate transactions (£1800 + £900+ £900) and i paid separately By HSBC Debit visa card. (Payment successfully gone throught)
Note: There was Note displayed on window That if any one paying by Natwest Debit or credit card more than £1000 then he/she neeeds to contact to Natwest Help line.

and next waiting for Biometrics and called my token at around 10.15 AM.

lady asked two questions:

1.what is you name and date of birth?
2.Are you know by any other name ?
and she gave me paper to sign.

finished biometric in 10 minutes.

Another case worker called me at 11:10 AM whose was dealing my case , she introduce herself first and said i am happy with all your documents and very impressed by your well organised file which saved my lots of time and just waiting for Biometric results which will take another 30 to 40 minutes.

Finally she called me at 12:00 and gave me good news But here is the problem comes when i asked when will my new visa expired she said will be valid till 28-Mar-2015 which is two years start from today and i said look it should be 23-Apr-2015 so i can complete my 5 years to qualify for ILR then she said no rule has been changed from dec-2012 and she did not show me any prove and looks like i have shortage of 26 days even i said i applied with 28 days period but she said this is my final decision and she mentioned you will be ok as you can apply ILR before 28 days of qualifying 5 years means i wwill be eligible to apply on 27th March 2015 by post but still i said its kind of risk as according to my passport my 5 years period is not complete till 28th March and the discussion took around 10 mints and i mentioned that few of my friends even renew their visas on feb 2013 from croydon even before expiry of 2 months and their visa and their visa were stamped from the date of expiry of previous visas.

But she said i can not change my decision and it's final
Then she said thanks and good bye and i came out at 12:00 PM (9:00 to 12:00)

so now i am bit worried and need some advise from seniors or also i need to contact to solicitor to ask but still waiting for my biometric card.

Not Recommend: over all experience is good but I don't recommend any one to go to sheffield due to this visa expiry issue it looks like that case worker doing this as i have seen lots of people had good experience.
I dont want to mention her name but she is english around age 35 years old , short dark brown hair.

Note: These issues i have noticed only in sheffield, Glasgow and belfast.

Liverpool/ croydon/ birmingham and cardiff looks ok

Document submitted :

Main Applicant:

1.Application Form + two Photos + current and previous Passports
2.Cover Letter
3.12 months Payslips
4.Original 12 months HSBC Bank statement
5.current Employer Letter
6.Original Master Degree
7.Original Transcript
8.letter from HSBC to confirm i had maintained £2100 in last 90 days

Dependent 1- wife:

2.Cover letter from Wife
3.Original Provisional Licence - Prove of UK Address
4.Original Council Tax - Joint name with Main Applicant
5.Original Joint account HSBC Bank statement

Dependent 2- Baby:

1.Application Form + two Photos + current Passports
2.consent letter from wife for baby visa
3.Child Birth Certificate
4.Child NHS card

Note: Make sure you also take photo copy of all documents but not application forms.

koolyaar

Re: can some senior Help me please ? visa issue the PEO date

Post by koolyaar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am

koolyaar wrote:1. Current Tier 1 : Tier 1 (G)
2, 2nd extension for another 2 years
3. Date of PEO Appointment : 28-Mar-2013
4. Number of dependants: 2
5. Employment: Employed two different jobs
6. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 23-Apr-2013
7. Date of expiry of the new visa : 28-Mar-2015 (I asked case wroker)
8. Payment mode : HSBC Debit Card (Three transactions £1800+£900+£900)
9. Name of PEO Applied : Sheffield
10: Approval letter: given on same day
11. BRP Received on: waiting

Appointment was at 10am and got there by 9.00 am.
Completed usual check-in in 3 minutes,
Then went to Reception at 9:05 am and she checked my appointment letter and gave me token
case worker called me at 9:15 AM and asked following questions:
1.What visa you are applying?
2.Are you applying alone or with dependents?
3.Then i have your filled forms?
4.Can i have all your passports including previous?
5.Can i have all your supporting documents?
6.Can i also have photo copy of all documents? (I got all copies in case)

He sealed all my documents in a file and take payment pages and then send me straight to payment window.

made payment straight as there was no queue at 9:25 AM and she asked Do you want to pay with single transaction of £3600 or separate transactions (£1800 + £900+ £900) and i paid separately By HSBC Debit visa card. (Payment successfully gone throught)
Note: There was Note displayed on window That if any one paying by Natwest Debit or credit card more than £1000 then he/she neeeds to contact to Natwest Help line.

and next waiting for Biometrics and called my token at around 10.15 AM.

lady asked two questions:

1.what is you name and date of birth?
2.Are you know by any other name ?
and she gave me paper to sign.

finished biometric in 10 minutes.

Another case worker called me at 11:10 AM whose was dealing my case , she introduce herself first and said i am happy with all your documents and very impressed by your well organised file which saved my lots of time and just waiting for Biometric results which will take another 30 to 40 minutes.

Finally she called me at 12:00 and gave me good news But here is the problem comes when i asked when will my new visa expired she said will be valid till 28-Mar-2015 which is two years start from today and i said look it should be 23-Apr-2015 so i can complete my 5 years to qualify for ILR then she said no rule has been changed from dec-2012 and she did not show me any prove and looks like i have shortage of 26 days even i said i applied with 28 days period but she said this is my final decision and she mentioned you will be ok as you can apply ILR before 28 days of qualifying 5 years means i wwill be eligible to apply on 27th March 2015 by post but still i said its kind of risk as according to my passport my 5 years period is not complete till 28th March and the discussion took around 10 mints and i mentioned that few of my friends even renew their visas on feb 2013 from croydon even before expiry of 2 months and their visa and their visa were stamped from the date of expiry of previous visas.

But she said i can not change my decision and it's final
Then she said thanks and good bye and i came out at 12:00 PM (9:00 to 12:00)

so now i am bit worried and need some advise from seniors or also i need to contact to solicitor to ask but still waiting for my biometric card.

Not Recommend: over all experience is good but I don't recommend any one to go to sheffield due to this visa expiry issue it looks like that case worker doing this as i have seen lots of people had good experience.
I dont want to mention her name but she is english around age 35 years old , short dark brown hair.

Note: These issues i have noticed only in sheffield, Glasgow and belfast.

Liverpool/ croydon/ birmingham and cardiff looks ok

Document submitted :

Main Applicant:

2.Cover Letter
3.12 months Payslips
4.Original 12 months HSBC Bank statement
5.current Employer Letter
6.Original Master Degree
7.Original Transcript
8.letter from HSBC to confirm i had maintained £2100 in last 90 days

Dependent 1- wife:

2.Cover letter from Wife
3.Original Provisional Licence - Prove of UK Address
4.Original Council Tax - Joint name with Main Applicant
5.Original Joint account HSBC Bank statement

Dependent 2- Baby:

1.Application Form + two Photos + current Passports
2.consent letter from wife for baby visa
3.Child Birth Certificate
4.Child NHS card

Note: Make sure you also take photo copy of all documents but not application forms.
Hello guys ,

Just to let you know that i have discussed my case with three different solicitors and they all said same thing that i will be eligible for ILR within 28 days period which means i will have only two days (26th Mar 2015 and 27th Mar 2015) windows to apply ILR.

Thanks At least i can qualify for ILR and i don't need to go for another extension.

Thx,
koolyaar