ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with wife in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnalam49
Newly Registered

ILR with wife in UK

Post by mnalam49 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 am

I am nearly to complete my 10 years in UK in 2014. I already married in Pakistan. My wife and kids are in Pakistan. I need guidance what will be the best option for me either I bring my family on current visa or need to wait until I got my ILR. I want to marry with one girl in UK. If I divorce my wife in Pakistan on paper and marry girl in UK. Is she will get ILR as well with me or she will have to wait for next 5 years. It is also to be mentioned that we are living together from last 3 years. If my second wife get ILR with me in 2014 and then I divorce her ..Is it possible for me to bring my wife from Pakistan.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR with wife in UK

Post by Amber » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 am

mnalam49 wrote:I am nearly to complete my 10 years in UK in 2014. I already married in Pakistan. My wife and kids are in Pakistan. I need guidance what will be the best option for me either I bring my family on current visa or need to wait until I got my ILR. I want to marry with one girl in UK. If I divorce my wife in Pakistan on paper and marry girl in UK. Is she will get ILR as well with me or she will have to wait for next 5 years. It is also to be mentioned that we are living together from last 3 years. If my second wife get ILR with me in 2014 and then I divorce her ..Is it possible for me to bring my wife from Pakistan.
Have you informed your wife of these plans? The level of deceit is shameful, if you deceive the ukba/ho you may be committing a criminal offence.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:18 am

:shock:
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.

[iD]

Re: ILR with wife in UK

Post by [iD] » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 am

mnalam49 wrote:I am nearly to complete my 10 years in UK in 2014. I already married in Pakistan. My wife and kids are in Pakistan. I need guidance what will be the best option for me either I bring my family on current visa or need to wait until I got my ILR. I want to marry with one girl in UK. If I divorce my wife in Pakistan on paper and marry girl in UK. Is she will get ILR as well with me or she will have to wait for next 5 years. It is also to be mentioned that we are living together from last 3 years. If my second wife get ILR with me in 2014 and then I divorce her ..Is it possible for me to bring my wife from Pakistan.
If you're already planning to marry this other girl in the UK. Why do you wanna bring your wife and kids from Pakistan?
Also, like D4109125 said, you should probably inform your wife of these plans :/
Goodluck.