ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Annual Leaves Letter Format 6 Apr 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majic

Post by majic » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:26 am

cheers [iD]

GenX

Post by GenX » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 am

GenX wrote:Hello All,

I am on Tier 2 ICT. I cam to UK on Work Permit but later while extending my visa as per the rules the company applied for my COS as per new Tier2 ICT rules. My problem is that in 5 years of time I was away on annual leaves for total 45 days. My employer is not ready to give me a letter confirming my leave entitlement and that they were paid. However my salary slip and bank statement clearly shows complete month salary. In my salary slip it is written that ' days paid - 30'

My question is if the bank statement and salary slip be enough to prove that I was paid or do I definitely need employers letter. Will my application be rejected if I don't give employers letter.

Please advise me.

Thanks

Hi ,please confirm the idea of showing bank statement and payslip will it work for me as well even though my company still exists.

ilrapplicant2013

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 am

For a tier 2 and tier 1 applicant then

I have a lettre form an employer for the period i was employed,
which is 4 years.

for the remanining period i am self employed, so can I write a letter myself? as i am the director

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

ilrapplicant2013 wrote:for the remanining period i am self employed, so can I write a letter myself? as i am the director
Yes, a personal letter explaining yout absences will be fine in this instance.

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

Post by Seanpicasso » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am

majic wrote:Hi All,

I am a bit confused so please be kind eough to help me. I am on Tier1(General)- Highl Skilled Migrant visa and am applying for ILR on 30th April 2013.

I have 3 absences from UK totalling to 7 weeks (1 Week + 3 Weeks + 3 Weeks) of absence in the 5 years period.

1 Week - This was very early on and I wasnt employed then
3 Week - Annual Leave visiting family
3 Week - Annual Leave visiting family

Now from what I understand the rules say is that and I quote -

"For the Tier 1 Investor, Tier 1 Entrepreneur, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent and Highly Skilled Migrant (applying under Appendix S of the rules) categories there is no requirement to give a reason for absences if they do not exceed 180 days in any of the five, four, three or two consecutive 12 month periods of the continuous period, counted backwards from the date of application for indefinite leave to remain (ILR)."

I do not plan to submit any evidence of my absence from UK as its 42 over 5 years which is less then 180 Days.

Am I wrong and should I be submitting letter from my employer?

The above extract is from the document from the link below:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Please advice.

Regards
I want to ask the same.

Majic, I am on same situation as you, also applying about same date. Pls let me know if new change apply to HSMP + Tier 1 (General) applicant.