ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for your EEA2 RC this year 2013 give time line COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanny

Hello sunfly

Post by nanny » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 am

[quote="sunfly211"]Hi Nanny,

My COA arrived today with right to work. You should be getting yours soon too. Let's hope we will receive RC next. Fingers crossed.[/quote]

Hello sunfly its nanny i received my coa yesterday dated the 21/03/2013 thanks so we are both waiting on RC now
Nanny here

nanny

have you got the RC yet

Post by nanny » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm

[quote="sg484"]My timeline

EEA2 applied: 25/02/13
EEA2 received: 26/02/13
CoA sent: 27/02/13
CoA Received: 1/03/13 with right to work
RC: ?[/quote]

Hello sg484 any luck with RC yet please keep me uptodate thanks good luck and god bless.
Nanny here

nanny

For all who are interesting or going through this

Post by nanny » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

[quote="nanny"][quote="sg484"]My timeline

EEA2 applied: 25/02/13
EEA2 received: 26/02/13
CoA sent: 27/02/13
CoA Received: 1/03/13 with right to work
RC: ?

Hello sg484 mine was send on the 27/02/2013 by my solicitor and im still waiting on my COA so you and i will be in the same time so good luck with yours all the best i will keep you up to date...[/quote][/quote]

HI Its Nanny

Hello every one I just thought I let you know a little of what is happening with my application. day before yesterday on Monday 22/04/2013 my husband and I send our MP a email about my case telling her almost every thing, i also let her know my birth mother is here in the uk with my six sibblings and the all have their british red passport with another 54 member of my my family and every one has british passport or permanent resident in the uk which one of my previous applications i made was under family rights and they still turn me down so i am very curious to what excuse ukba is going to give my MP.
I also list all the evidence we send to the Liverpool UKBA office would you believe i recieved a letter today from her saying thanks for getting in contact with her she will look into my current new application even though it is 2 months and she also is going to have a look into all my previous applications that i have make before i met my husband and since i am married to my husband she wants to know why they keep turning me down in the past, I did not know MP has this power but my fingers are cross that my case will be solved in a good way like all of us.
Nanny here

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

You must have been served with the refusal letter stating the reason for each of your previous application for correction. If your application contains all the supporting documents accurately then MP involvement can certainly become effective.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS