ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Application for Residence Card rejected on silly reasons

Post by hunter1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 am

EEA2 Application Sent: 27 Dec 2012
EEA2 Application Received by UKBA: 28 Dec 2012 (According to Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery)
COA Recieved: 26 January 2013 (Dated: 18 January 2013)
Date of Application written in COA: 16 January 2013 (suppose to be 27 dec 2012 ?)
Rejection Letter Received: 27 Mar 2013 (Dated: 21 Mar 2013)
Appeal to be submitted in 10 Business Days
PSW visa expired on 12 Jan 2013

Reason for Rejection: EEA National Employer registered address is different on CompaniesHouse gov website than given in EEA2 form. (Silly reason, as Business trading address can be different than registered address).
They call the EEA national employer and was told about the company name on asking, employer confirmed that EEA national is working but couldn't provide her date of birth. (Employer asked for 2 mins to look into file but they said its ok, another silly reason)
Her payslips has NIC contribution but no tax contribution. (because Sept 2012 (start job) to April 2013 salary is less than 8000, maybe thats y employer has not contributed to tax. But still, its employer duty to pay the tax, not EEA national fault)

So they stated they that your payslips are not credible and you failed to provide evidence that EEA national is exercising treaty rights.

My Lawyer is going to appeal for it. Do you suggest I should also made another EEA2 application of Self Sufficient Route? I'm highly qualified and have good job and salary. All I have to do is to get comprehensive sickness insurance and show funds and my payslips.

or Should I wait for Appeal Decision first?

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: passport back

Post by Babz » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 am

nanny wrote:
johnkumar wrote:new twist in my story now ..getting more scary..

i request my partner's passport back on 25/03/2013 by saying he need to travel his country. today i received his passport... where is other documets now ...what will happen now... i applied on 28 th nov 2012 ...COA received 13 jan 2013.. but when i will receive RC... now they have just mine and my partners documents except his passport...

oh god.. i m thinking i should not touch them...any advice please...so i can sleep well..!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D Hello every one here is my application time line. application send on the 27/02/2013 received on 28/02/2013
COA Dated the 21/03/2013 and i received it today.
whao..congrats..perhaps the quickest I've seen. Mine was sent 04/02/13 and recieved by UKBA 05/02/13...RC still pending

nanny

Re: passport back

Post by nanny » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 am

[quote="EEA2APPLICANT"][quote="nanny"][quote="johnkumar"]new twist in my story now ..getting more scary..

i request my partner's passport back on 25/03/2013 by saying he need to travel his country. today i received his passport... where is other documets now ...what will happen now... i applied on 28 th nov 2012 ...COA received 13 jan 2013.. but when i will receive RC... now they have just mine and my partners documents except his passport...

oh god.. i m thinking i should not touch them...any advice please...so i can sleep well..!![/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Hello every one here is my application time line. application send on the 27/02/2013 received on 28/02/2013
COA Dated the 21/03/2013 and i received it today.[/quote]

congratz.... did you apply as a married partner or unmarried? If you don't mind sharing with us. I am still waiting for my RC as an unmarried partner. :( :( :( :([/quote]

Hello its nanny i apply as a married partner my husband is eu national
Nanny here

Imshzd

Re: Application for Residence Card rejected on silly reasons

Post by Imshzd » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 am

hunter1 wrote:
Reason for Rejection: EEA National Employer registered address is different on CompaniesHouse gov website than given in EEA2 form. (Silly reason, as Business trading address can be different than registered address).
They call the EEA national employer and was told about the company name on asking, employer confirmed that EEA national is working but couldn't provide her date of birth. (Employer asked for 2 mins to look into file but they said its ok, another silly reason)
Her payslips has NIC contribution but no tax contribution. (because Sept 2012 (start job) to April 2013 salary is less than 8000, maybe thats y employer has not contributed to tax. But still, its employer duty to pay the tax, not EEA national fault)

So they stated they that your payslips are not credible and you failed to provide evidence that EEA national is exercising treaty rights.

My Lawyer is going to appeal for it. Do you suggest I should also made another EEA2 application of Self Sufficient Route? I'm highly qualified and have good job and salary. All I have to do is to get comprehensive sickness insurance and show funds and my payslips.

Your payslips are not credible means self made payslips,non genuine.
Now if you apply EEA2 as a self sufficient then it will proved that those payslips was non genuine.
Why don't you re apply with fresh payslips along with the employers letter??

crystaltsai
Newly Registered

2 weeks for nothing!

Post by crystaltsai » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 pm

I ask for the passport back due to hold our wedding reception on my husband's country. Its has been 2 weeks no replied no common.

The first request on 14th of March vis email
The second one via post 25 of March

until now still no news......

I send the complain letter to UKBA no replied as well

:(

apply date: 3rd of 12/2012
coa : 08/01/2013

passport request: 14/03/2013 , 25/03/2013

----------------------------

by the way anyone see this news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21941395

UK Border Agency 'not good enough' and being scrapped
COMMENTS (737)

Home Secretary Theresa May: "The agency has been a troubled organisation"Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

More immigration backlogs found
UK to get 'unified' border force
Capita gets migrant removal job
The UK Border Agency is to be abolished with its work returning to the Home Office, Theresa May has announced.

The home secretary told MPs "its performance was not good enough".

The UK Border Agency was formed in 2008 as an arms-length agency of the Home Office but Mrs May said this had led to a "secretive culture".

It will now be split into parts focusing on the visa system and on immigration law enforcement. Both parts will report directly to ministers.

It is the second time the UK Border Agency has been split in just over a year.

RC....
Newly Registered

Employer`s address

Post by RC.... » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEA2 Application Received by UKBA: 28 Dec 2012 (According to Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery)
Date of Application written in COA: 16 January 2013 (suppose to be 27 dec 2012 ?)

Do you mean if my emplyer is a big company and has the main office in London but one of the offices in Birmingham and I work in Birmingham, so I should not provide Birmingham office address?

Thank you!

RC....
Newly Registered

3 weeks to get COA

Post by RC.... » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Application received 5.3.
COA received 25.3.

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Re: Application for Residence Card rejected on silly reasons

Post by hunter1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Imshzd wrote:
hunter1 wrote:

Your payslips are not credible means self made payslips,non genuine.
Now if you apply EEA2 as a self sufficient then it will proved that those payslips was non genuine.
Why don't you re apply with fresh payslips along with the employers letter??
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I'm submitting an appeal to justify my case and also my wife contacted her employer to give her letter. Actually She was on maternity leave and recently our baby born. And then again back to work but hasn't got fresh payslip yet. I'm not sure if she can get maternity leave payslip. However she is trying if she can get P60 before our hearing date.

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Re: Employer`s address

Post by hunter1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 pm

RC.... wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean if my emplyer is a big company and has the main office in London but one of the offices in Birmingham and I work in Birmingham, so I should not provide Birmingham office address?

Thank you!
I mean to say that there are many companies in London those have registered address of their business different from trading address. This is because some newly establish companies registered themselves either on their solicitors/accountants addresses or buy Central London virtual addresses. Then later on trade from different offices etc.

Anyways In my case, my wife is working at the office which exists. If there is an issue with company registered address which comes on companies house website different from actual trading address, that's not employe fault. My wife wrote that address where she goes to work, its not our fault if that trading address is different from company registered address.

I also searched my company on company check website and found registered address is different from address where I work. So, I believe that's a common thing with small businesses.

RC....
Newly Registered

Post by RC.... » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 pm

It is stupid to reject application based on this.. Even there was evidence and they contacted employer.. Now you have to do the appeal, waste of money and stress.. I wish you a good luck!

Thetruth007thetruth
Newly Registered

Lost Application hence Re-submission

Post by Thetruth007thetruth » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 am

After being told they can't find my application and advised to resubmit the application again, this time attaching the copy of previous original application,

This is my new time line:

EEA1 & EEA2 sent -25th March 2013
COA: ????
RC:????

I am glad that my solicitor sent certified copies of IDs before otherwise could have been lost as well; this time we sent originals anyway as they requested them.

We also attached correspondence from HO stating that they have lost the previous application hence they need to consider this one urgent as previous passed 6months waiting time, nearly 10months. We were waiting for nothing as they lost our documents and application. This time no excuse. But they are unpredictable. would update you soon guys. GOD BLESS Minority Non-EEA applicants, Solidarity Forever.

Ronni
Newly Registered

RC received today

Post by Ronni » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the discussion and information on this forum. It is very helpful.

I received my RC from the post office today. I would like to share my time frame and wish every one good luck.

EEA2 sent: 05/01/13
UKBA received: 07/01/13
COA received: 08/02/13 Dated: 05/02/13
RC received: 28/03/13 RC issue Dated: 15/02/13
Letter came with RC Dated: 25/03/13

Thetruth007thetruth
Newly Registered

Re: RC received today

Post by Thetruth007thetruth » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Congratulations Ronnie. You must be having a brilliant easter then, what a good news.

Melbourne
Newly Registered

Post by Melbourne » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I found this forum very useful when applying for my RC. It arrived this week after a 10 week wait. Thank you for sharing lots of useful information and tips.

Here are some details for my application which may help other forum users. (My husband is an EEA national and is working in the UK).

16/1/13: EEA1 and EEA2 applications sent
17/1/13: Applications received by UKBA
12/2/13: Passport for European national returned with registration certificate (just under 3 weeks)
28/3/13: Passport for non European national with resident card (10 weeks)

I did not receive a Confirmation of Application however I knew that my application had been received and that I had provided sufficient evidence for my application when my husband's passport was returned with the registration certificate.

Supporting documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate (of children)
- 3 x wage slips of European national
- Letter from employer confirming employment
- Council tax notice
- Bank statement
- Utility bill

Thanks again for your help and good luck to all of the other applicants! :D

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Any news from October applicants???
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

Egyptian lover

Post by Egyptian lover » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:Any news from October applicants???
No !!! And from 6 of april it cost 55£ for application!!! So pissed off.. Jan applicants got RC and Oct applicants don't... !!!
Application sent : 18/10/12
received : 19/10/12
COA received : 21/10/12 ( with right to work)
Passport requested 9/3/13.
Passport received with RC 3/4/2012
(RC issued 15/3/13 , Letter dated 27/3/13)

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Egyptian lover wrote:
No !!! And from 6 of april it cost 55£ for application!!! So pissed off.. Jan applicants got RC and Oct applicants don't... !!!
Regarding the new fees for EEA, it further says "These fees will be introduced later in 2013 when the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 have been amended". Thus it can only be introduced if the EU carries out an amendment of their regulations regarding fees. UKBA doesn't not have the power to introduce such fees.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... s-2013.pdf

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Egyptian lover wrote:
I am tired of waiting now :( :( :(
“There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.”

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

EEA2APPLICANT wrote:
Egyptian lover wrote:
Sorry you've waited long enough. It will be 6 months waiting by 10/04/13. I have a feeling you should get it before the end of next week.Fingers crossed :wink:

Egyptian lover

Post by Egyptian lover » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 am

Babz wrote:
EEA2APPLICANT wrote:
Egyptian lover wrote:
Sorry you've waited long enough. It will be 6 months waiting by 10/04/13. I have a feeling you should get it before the end of next week.Fingers crossed :wink:
Don't Want to say it.. But What happends if Oct applicants don't get RC by end of april !!!!

Losing our jobs and cry :/??
Application sent : 18/10/12
received : 19/10/12
COA received : 21/10/12 ( with right to work)
Passport requested 9/3/13.
Passport received with RC 3/4/2012
(RC issued 15/3/13 , Letter dated 27/3/13)

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 am

Egyptian lover wrote:
Babz wrote:
EEA2APPLICANT wrote:
Egyptian lover wrote:
Don't Want to say it.. But What happends if Oct applicants don't get RC by end of april !!!!

Losing our jobs and cry :/??
I pray that doesn't happen. If i was you,I'd get my local MP to write them. I'd also send them a letter by post as well,making them aware of the 6 months deadline and the implications of not having my visa would cause.It's worth trying.

azdjani2012
Mood:
United Kingdom

important

Post by azdjani2012 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 pm

hey mate, just reading ur story, i hope u didn't get anything from HO yet, well i got my RC in October, last year, and just to let u know, call HO or, send letter to inform them about changing of address, its very very important, bcoz u dnt know when u redirect ur mail, royal mail let the sender know the person is not living there, so if royal mail let HO know that he is not living there, he is living on this address, then they will refuse ur application on this bcoz u ddnt inform them about ur address and u have to waiting again for new application, my advise is if u still didn't anything call them as soon as possible, then they will ask u to fill the application fourm online etc,

azdjani2012
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: change of address...and waiting for RC

Post by azdjani2012 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 pm

johnkumar wrote:Respective all,

i would like to confirm some issues from you guys as i m getting confused now...
first my situation..
me (non eea) and my partner who is from Hungary applied residence card by submitting EEA1 and EEA2 application form together also we added our payslips, passports and marriage certificate.. and also my partner following treaty right as well from last 2 year in this country..

application date 28/11/2012
COA recieved 12/01/2013
but my partner did not received any confirmation regarding EEA1 application as she send her passport as well..
and I am still waiting for RC 4 months now..???
now problem....

On 7 feb 2013 we had to change address as our tenancy contract has been finished...but we both applied mail redirection from royal mail to our new address so we can get all letters or passport to our new address..hope this the best way to sortout this problem... but we still living together...!!

so need advice because one of my friend who applied RC as well just have visit from UKBA to confirm they live together... so i am just worried if that will happen in my case then which address UKBA will follow and if i need to write any enquiry which address should i mentioned on letter...

it will be great help if someone suggest me right way to deal with all these issues....thanks

hey mate, just reading ur story, i hope u didn't get anything from HO yet, well i got my RC in October, last year, and just to let u know, call HO or, send letter to inform them about changing of address, its very very important, bcoz u dnt know when u redirect ur mail, royal mail let the sender know the person is not living there, so if royal mail let HO know that he is not living there, he is living on this address, then they will refuse ur application on this bcoz u ddnt inform them about ur address and u have to waiting again for new application, my advise is if u still didn't anything call them as soon as possible, then they will ask u to fill the application fourm online etc,

sharingbuzz

Post by sharingbuzz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 am

Hi EEA2 APPLICANT,
I have the same timeline
Application date 10/10/12

Still waiting.......and actually I booked my holidays ftom 12 of april...but I don't know if I get my passport back or not....
So really angry.....

EEA2APPLICANT

Post by EEA2APPLICANT » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 pm

sharingbuzz wrote:Hi EEA2 APPLICANT,
I have the same timeline
Application date 10/10/12

Still waiting.......and actually I booked my holidays ftom 12 of april...but I don't know if I get my passport back or not....
So really angry.....
Hi sharingbuzz hopefully this is our last week.My solicitor said he will send a letter to UKBA this week to chase up.