ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general extension post application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohramzan

Tier 1 general extension post application

Post by mohramzan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi there
I am on tier 1 general and applied through peo appointment on 28th march for extension where my application was hold as case worker needs a HMRC document which shows my employer paying tax and NI contribution. I provided payslips and bank statements, i thought it was a bit unfair tbh.
Anyway next week i will submit that document so hopefully in 2 week time i will get the decision.
My question is I have wife and a son as my dependent, i couldn't get their appointment with me so i thought i apply through post before 6th April(fee increased). But as my situation changed and still decision is pending should i apply for them and attach the reference and letter which was issued to me by case worker at crodon. And that later date i will provide the my decision.

I hope you guys gonna help me, this is my first post but i am always here reading your valuable comments.

Kind regards

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 general extension post application

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm

mohramzan wrote:Hi there
I am on tier 1 general and applied through peo appointment on 28th march for extension where my application was hold as case worker needs a HMRC document which shows my employer paying tax and NI contribution. I provided payslips and bank statements, i thought it was a bit unfair tbh.
Anyway next week i will submit that document so hopefully in 2 week time i will get the decision.
My question is I have wife and a son as my dependent, i couldn't get their appointment with me so i thought i apply through post before 6th April(fee increased). But as my situation changed and still decision is pending should i apply for them and attach the reference and letter which was issued to me by case worker at crodon. And that later date i will provide the my decision.

I hope you guys gonna help me, this is my first post but i am always here reading your valuable comments.

Kind regards
Yes, you can apply before 6th April. Just in a simple cover letter write your circumstances.