ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused after 8 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sammi786

Visa Refused after 8 months

Post by sammi786 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm

got refusal letter yesterday after 8 months and 10 days because of the missing contact details of the company on contract even though i submitted a letter from company with all contact details..
i am going for an appeal.. any suggestions guys?

i applied on 18th of july 2012,
bio on 31st of july,
PSW route,
funds abroad and kept in my account for all the time.
got 2 ukba queries
first query (in december) was to submit new bank letters along with new declaration with legal representatives letter,
second query (9th march) was to submit a contract to demonstrate trading,

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Back lucky dude...

What suggestion can we give, its a straight forward appeal.... just provide an evidence in the appeal that you provided the required documents but it was not considered by caseworker

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 am

yeah bro but on contract clients contact number and email was not mentioned but that was mentioned on the company letter head, i dont know if there is any chance of winning the appeal because according to requirements clients contact details should be on contract. my contract was of june 2012 before applying for teir 1 and before the new rules...so that ha to be provided like that but they did not consider the company letter as completion certificate with contact details of client.