ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Qeuestion for next Wed's appointment, please help!!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xizheng
Newly Registered

Urgent Qeuestion for next Wed's appointment, please help!!!!

Post by xizheng » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 am

Hi

I have just made an appointment for Tier 2 General Premier service at Birmingham PEO for next Wednesday.

Now I'm still unclear about the relations between an online application and downloading and completing the paper form, both available on the official website?

Are these just 2 separate means of application, independent of whether the application is made in person or by post?

That being said, can I print out and complete the paper form and take it with me along with all documents directly to next week's appointment, and completely bypass the online application process?

This is a very urgent matter for me personally and I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks

Xi
Last edited by xizheng on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 am

you don't really have to submit online application

Its better if you fill the paper application and take it with you it will safe you from lot of hassle

xizheng
Newly Registered

Post by xizheng » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 pm

jibri wrote:you don't really have to submit online application

Its better if you fill the paper application and take it with you it will safe you from lot of hassle
Many thanks jibri that's very helpful and much appreciated. Have you done this yourself with paper form only and got accepted?

Could someone else who's done this before confirm this please. Not that I don't trust this answer but just that I can't risk anything going wrong. I'm sure you will understand!

Cheers guys!!

Xi

xizheng
Newly Registered

Post by xizheng » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 am

xizheng wrote:

Many thanks jibri that's very helpful and much appreciated. Have you done this yourself with paper form only and got accepted?

Could someone else who's done this before confirm this please. Not that I don't trust this answer but just that I can't risk anything going wrong. I'm sure you will understand!

Cheers guys!!

Xi
Guys any ideas? Appointment in 48 hours...

bhuvraj
Newly Registered
India

Post by bhuvraj » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:06 pm

xizheng wrote:
xizheng wrote:

Cheers guys!!

Xi

Hi Xizheng,

I had my PEO appointment last Wednesday and I had only submitted paper form. Submitting online application is not compulsory but an option. Hope this answers your question and all the best.

xizheng
Newly Registered

Post by xizheng » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm

bhuvraj wrote:
xizheng wrote:
xizheng wrote:

Cheers guys!!

Xi

Hi Xizheng,

I had my PEO appointment last Wednesday and I had only submitted paper form. Submitting online application is not compulsory but an option. Hope this answers your question and all the best.
It surely did! That should reassure me for now. Cheers mate!

thav
Newly Registered

Post by thav » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi guys, when we fill up the form for PEO appointment, there are some pages that does not need filling, can we remove it before submission, also the form is so thick and cant be stapled, any alternatives?

Please advice. Thanks!

eee001
Newly Registered

Post by eee001 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am

go to a shop that does photocopies and use their big stapler.
Alternatively you can put them in a file