ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding FLR(HSMP) Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Danke
Newly Registered

Question regarding FLR(HSMP) Application

Post by Danke » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:49 pm

Dear all:

I have received my HSMP approval letter today,now i m going to the second step-for the application of FLR(HSMP).

By going through the guidance notes,I got some questions regarding this step.

1.Bank Statements:If I can't provide the personal bank statments of last 3 months,as I am supported by my parents at this moments,is there any alterative evidecnes I can provide?

2.Visa Status:
I m currently hold a student visa,I finished my PHD last year and then registered for a new course for the extension of my stay in UK.The current student visa is expired end of this year,at which my new course will be finished.

Is there gonna to be any problem during switch from student visa to HSMP visa?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!If you wanna any help at the HSMP initial application,I would be glad to give u some advises.

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:08 am

Hi dear my friends:

Is there anyone can help me to provide some advises?

Thanks very much!

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:27 am

Hi,

Congrats on ur HSMP....well u can include ur parents bank a/c with ur application with a letter stating that are the one sponsoring u.

Regarding ur student visa and switching, i think u shud be able to switch in-country if only u havent changed visa status after finishing ur PHD. (eg Student Visa - Visiting/Working hols Visa - Student Visa) then u wont be able to change in-country. Like my situation i finished my degree in 2004 and switched to working hols and recently switched back to student visa and when wen i called the FLR team was told i can switch in-country at first but after many calls to them again, was told i need to go apply for EC in my home country.

So wud suggest u get a legal rep to check for u b4 u proceed on applying but think u shud be able to do it in-country since u've still got ur student visa valid

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:13 pm

Thanks very much for ur reply.

Regarding my visa status,i extend my visa after finish my PHD by registering a new course,like Student visa-student visa,which is a bit different with ur case.

And my new course hasn't been finished,the same with my new visa,which will not finish till the end of this year.

So I m very wonderring whether it will be possible to swift the cureent visa to HSMP visa by applying FLR(HSMP) now?

Thanks a lot again for ur help!