ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Homeless and Naturalisation...

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Need_light

Homeless and Naturalisation...

Post by Need_light » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi
First of all thanks to this forum to help people for immigration matter. i am homeless at this moment. The council give me and my families temporary accomodation (Hotel) to stay.My naturalisation due in april. i have some queries regarding my situation..

1) can i apply for naturalisation in homeless condition ??
2) can i use the Hotel address as my present address for naturalistaion??
3) if naturalisation approved,do the IPS delivery the passport in the hotel address ??

Thanks for your support. Looking forward to reply.. :roll:

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Homeless and Naturalisation...

Post by Amber » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Need_light wrote:Hi
First of all thanks to this forum to help people for immigration matter. i am homeless at this moment. The council give me and my families temporary accomodation (Hotel) to stay.My naturalisation due in april. i have some queries regarding my situation..

3) if naturalisation approved,do the IPS delivery the passport in the hotel address ??

Being homeless will not prevent you from being naturalised. Is there anywhere you could use as a correspondence address I.e. a friend?

Need_light

Post by Need_light » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 am

D4109125 wrote:

Being homeless will not prevent you from being naturalised. Is there anywhere you could use as a correspondence address I.e. a friend?
Thanks for quick reply. AN form for the naturalisation only have present address no correspondence address option. So therefore i m not be able to use any friends address for correspondence address.

I am worried about my passport delivery. Do u know ips will deliver the passport in the hotel reception ???

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 am

Need_light wrote:
D4109125 wrote:

Thanks for quick reply. AN form for the naturalisation only have present address no correspondence address option. So therefore i m not be able to use any friends address for correspondence address.

I am worried about my passport delivery. Do u know ips will deliver the passport in the hotel reception ???
You would be better using the address of a reliable friend for your applications. You could leave the hotel any time, the hotel is unlikely to take responsibility for mislaid post.

kellydavis
Newly Registered

Post by kellydavis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 am

Many places struggle with dealing with growing destitute populations, but some are buying a ticket out of town for any that want to leave. More places are relocating homeless prepared to go, as it often solves problems for all parties involved. Well, it's indeed a big change to help those who are in need. But then, there are some problems that when it was introduced there were very few rules to stop homeless families being moved from one end of the country to the other. Nowadays, there are few strong rules to stop councils sending homeless families away from their home areas. This will definitely make a huge difference to homeless families, helping them rebuild their lives in a place they know. Get an installment loan to pay for your rent and avoid being homeless.

Need_light

Post by Need_light » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm

kellydavis wrote:Many places struggle with dealing with growing destitute populations, but some are buying a ticket out of town for any that want to leave. More places are relocating homeless prepared to go, as it often solves problems for all parties involved. Well, it's indeed a big change to help those who are in need. But then, there are some problems that when it was introduced there were very few rules to stop homeless families being moved from one end of the country to the other. Nowadays, there are few strong rules to stop councils sending homeless families away from their home areas. This will definitely make a huge difference to homeless families, helping them rebuild their lives in a place they know. Get an installment loan to pay for your rent and avoid being homeless.
Thanks for your suggestion. Installment loan is one kind of trap to get the money out from the peoplr.pls dont suggest to any one to get this loan. Council is also given loan to rebuild their lives from homeless. Council will pay one month rent and advance money if u can find out the property in their housing limit.