ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

vaf4a-3.7-- confused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

vaf4a-3.7-- confused

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 am

i am sending most recent job contract(Signed 01 June 2012 ) with my employer whom i have been working since 01-January 2007.

the current contract states commencement of job 01-June-2012 , while in employer letter , my boss has mentioned employee is working with the company since 01-January-2007.and currently since June her job title is this and her wage is this !!!.

now on the vaf4a form 3.7
On what date did your sponsor commence this employment?
(Please tell us in DD/MM/YYYY format the date that your sponsor started their current employment.)

now do i mention when i started to work with the company back in 01-January-2007 or do i mention 01-June-2012

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

I think you should fill in the date that appears on you employer's letter, BUT please don't forget to include your P60 because it comes from the same company, don't also forget that the letter from your employer should address all requirements that UKBA expect in the employer's letter, with 6 months payslips and bank statements, which MUST to reflect your salary that is paid into your bank account. Best of luck

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

thanks John....