ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview call for Entrepreneur Visa :(

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ent2013

Interview call for Entrepreneur Visa :(

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 am

Got an interview call for Ent visa, please advise. thank you.
I applied back in nov 2012, and showed funds within UK in my personal bank account and business plan etc.
Just worrying about the questions they might ask etc!

regards

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am

I seriously dont understand what exactly is the worry?

Are you guys not confident enough with your business plan?

Just go with the flow they will only ask about the future plan how do you plan to implement your business and the growth prospective.

All the very best to those who are being called in for interview and to be very honest it is best to be called in for an interview instead of getting a refusual letter atleast you will be able to fight your corner.

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 am

I do agree with you, basically I am excited from inside and confident, I am positive thinker.

But just worrying about will they ask about finances, business plan, degree, experience etc?

And i applied via psw route, and also showed i am already in online trading so just want to know how to cover all this!

And business plan for an IT business.

Regards

alimohmand wrote:I seriously dont understand what exactly is the worry?

Are you guys not confident enough with your business plan?

Just go with the flow they will only ask about the future plan how do you plan to implement your business and the growth prospective.

All the very best to those who are being called in for interview and to be very honest it is best to be called in for an interview instead of getting a refusual letter atleast you will be able to fight your corner.

Innovativexperts
Newly Registered

Post by Innovativexperts » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi Ent2013

Can you please tell us which date you applied and gave biomatrics in November.

Also when did you received call for interview.

Thanks

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 pm

hi,
i applied on 26th of Nov, and gave bio in first week of Dec. thanks.

Innovativexperts wrote:Hi Ent2013

Can you please tell us which date you applied and gave biomatrics in November.

Thanks

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Ent2013,

Do not worry. Everything will be alright. Be confident.

In between, which category, you applied from - Is it from PSW to Tier 1 entrepreneur 50K?

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm

hi,
yes, it is PSW to Tier 1 entrepreneur 50K. thanks.

la wrote:Hi Ent2013,

Do not worry. Everything will be alright. Be confident.

In between, which category, you applied from - Is it from PSW to Tier 1 entrepreneur 50K?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Interview call for Entrepreneur Visa :(

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Do not worry they will not bite you ......................... but instead you can do that with solid business plan and how you will take step on ladders one by one to reach the top.

you need to be on top of your game when it comes to your business and nothing they can do remember as long as you know what you doing and what ur plans are.

good luck

regards

Ent2013 wrote:Got an interview call for Ent visa, please advise. thank you.
I applied back in nov 2012, and showed funds within UK in my personal bank account and business plan etc.

regards

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks
rehan01 wrote:Do not worry they will not bite you ......................... but instead you can do that with solid business plan and how you will take step on ladders one by one to reach the top.

you need to be on top of your game when it comes to your business and nothing they can do remember as long as you know what you doing and what ur plans are.

good luck

regards

regards

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Can we talk about the questions? :)
rehan01 wrote:Do not worry they will not bite you ......................... but instead you can do that with solid business plan and how you will take step on ladders one by one to reach the top.

good luck

regards

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Yes post any question in regards to ur business in ur mind a case worker can ask

Ent2013 wrote:Can we talk about the questions? :)

good luck

regards

regards

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:15 pm

first of all thanks.

1. How can i satisfy a case worker about my experience in business?
2. How did i get funds?
3. What if ask that you have a different educational background but doing business in different trade?
4. Than what qualifications you have for this business?

these for now,

rehan01 wrote:Yes post any question in regards to ur business in ur mind a case worker can ask

good luck

regards

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 pm

First of all there is no guarantee any1 can be sucessfull in business,

If you have experience in relevant business fair enough if not than you must have done some home work before registering a business n applying for visa. Unless you have done this just for the sake of visa than its hard to answer n satisfy.

Funds in your account that shouldn't be a problem and u can say u borrowed frm family etc u had savings, investments etc or third party financer etc whichever fits in ur case.

If you have done market research u can answer this question n number 1.

Again if u have qualification in relevant field than good if not than again your intrest in something and your market research and business plan put all together shows ur intrest in business.

If u don't could u tell me what is ur qualification and wht nature of business u registered?

Also wht is ur job title etc?

Regards

Ent2013 wrote:first of all thanks.

2. How did i get funds?
3. What if ask that you have a different educational background but doing business in different trade?

these for now,

rehan01 wrote:Yes post any question in regards to ur business in ur mind a case worker can ask

good luck

regards

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 pm

thank you.

I did degree in Engineering, BENG HONS. Mechaical and power plant engineering.
Business registered: IT Services company. (Pc repair, web developing, anti viruses, logos, networking)

Business involved in (also mentioned in application): online trader

I know both businesses practically, and they are ideal to support each other, i can say i help people to set up there online stores and develop there webs according to there demands, and help them to setup an IT system, as i am practically know about both the businesses, so its IT services & online business consultation.

Job title: Business developer.

rehan01 wrote:First of all there is no guarantee any1 can be sucessfull in business,

If you have experience in relevant business fair enough if not than you must have done some home work before registering a business n applying for visa. Unless you have done this just for the sake of visa than its hard to answer n satisfy.

Funds in your account that shouldn't be a problem and u can say u borrowed frm family etc u had savings, investments etc or third party financer etc whichever fits in ur case.

Again if u have qualification in relevant field than good if not than again your intrest in something and your market research and business plan put all together shows ur intrest in business.

If u don't could u tell me what is ur qualification and wht nature of business u registered?

Regards

2. How did i get funds?

these for now,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 pm

So what exactly are u worried about than?
Ent2013 wrote:thank you.

Business registered: IT Services company. (Pc repair, web developing, anti viruses, logos, networking)

I know both businesses practically, and they are ideal to support each other, i can say i help people to set up there online stores and develop there webs according to there demands, and help them to setup an IT system, as i am practically know about both the businesses, so its IT services & online business consultation.

rehan01 wrote:First of all there is no guarantee any1 can be sucessfull in business,

Regards

2. How did i get funds?

these for now,

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

:(

Lets say if they ask me, you have degree in Mech Eng, and you are an IT person, how? what qualifications you have? (i am an IT person naturally been doing this stuff for years fixing pc , making webs etc i never did degree in it, its my talent :) ) , but will they accept it?

From last 2 years i am involved in this in UK is as well, selling on webs, ebay amazon, other platforms, so i know how to setup IT system for a business.

But is all this experience is fine?

thank you. and thank you for your answers i really helpful, thank you very much.

[quote="rehan01"]So what exactly are u worried about than?

[quote="Ent2013"]thank you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Bro ur answers r in ur questions .... U don't hve degree in IT fine but as long as u can convince the caseworker that bcz of ur intrest n previous experience u wantd to do this business and u done ur home work (market research) and InshAllah u will have no probs.

Probs will come if u registered IT just for the sake of visa n u dnt knw nothing abt IT at all ... But u will be absolutely fine just be confident and the way u wrote here same way u need to speak there n all gud

Good luck
Ent2013 wrote::(

Lets say if they ask me, you have degree in Mech Eng, and you are an IT person, how? what qualifications you have? (i am an IT person naturally been doing this stuff for years fixing pc , making webs etc i never did degree in it, its my talent :) ) , but will they accept it?

From last 2 years i am involved in this in UK is as well, selling on webs, ebay amazon, other platforms, so i know how to setup IT system for a business.

But is all this experience is fine?

thank you. and thank you for your answers i really helpful, thank you very much.

rehan01 wrote:So what exactly are u worried about than?
Ent2013 wrote:thank you.

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:04 pm

yes you are right, i think have to do some more research and it will be fine, will try my best, if anything comes up, i will ask , thank you.

its been great help from you, i really appreciate that, thank you.

kind regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Bro I m not immigration advisor, lawyer or solicitor I m just someone like urself and look like u knw wht u doing so do not worry at all stay calm n be positive n u will be fine but do some more research abt IT business etc and all good n yes feel free to post any questions etc as there r loads of. People here on this forum who r just amazingly helpful
Ent2013 wrote:yes you are right, i think have to do some more research and it will be fine, will try my best, if anything comes up, i will ask , thank you.

its been great help from you, i really appreciate that, thank you.

kind regards

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm

yes, thank you.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 pm

By the way, when is your interview? Just want to know the time-frame after they send you interview invitation letter. Thanks!

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 am

hi,
They call me for an interview exactly after 4 months n its in this month (as time is now 00:01) :), so over all time frame is 4 n half months, thank you.

regards

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 am

So you mean interview is in April? I didn't mean the application time-frame, but I meant the time-frame after they send letter for interview, like if they send letter today, do they call you like in 2 weeks ?

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am

yes that's right, in April, in 2 weeks time. Thanks.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 am

Okay thanks mate.