ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Border force at airport and previous history?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Duke22
Newly Registered

UK Border force at airport and previous history?

Post by Duke22 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 am

Hi
I want to know that , what should be an non- EEA entrant course of action in the case that he/she might be returning after a year, and in his/her absence the'r were letters issued for court appearances, because of failure to submit Council Tax/Other Debt's or traffic offences etc

How should one deal with it to avoid deportation?

Mr Legal

Re: UK Border force at airport and previous history?

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:11 am

Duke22 wrote:Hi
I want to know that , what should be an non- EEA entrant course of action in the case that he/she might be returning after a year, and in his/her absence the'r were letters issued for court appearances, because of failure to submit Council Tax/Other Debt's or traffic offences etc

How should one deal with it to avoid deportation?
In such circumstances,you are advised to seek legal help.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 am

Hi Duke 22. We can advise you on this situation but could you please clarify why are you returning after an year when the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) condition does not allow you to stay outside the UK for more than 6 months in one Calender year? How would you now extend your visa after breaching this condition??

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Which visa are you on?

Duke22
Newly Registered

Post by Duke22 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Was in UK in a different category, now will be entering as entrepreneur.
I am stressing on course of action, any suggestions ?