ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

grenland7862

Surprise i got my visa with in 12 days

Post by grenland7862 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

I am qualified accountant and have my own accountancy firm

visa application was submitted on 9th of march
received confirmation and biometric letter on 14 march
i had biometric on 15 march

Received final decision on 24 march
Good news, Visa is granted

i submitted visa application without the help of any solicitor and did detail research before applyting

if anybody need any info please PM me
Last edited by grenland7862 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Surprise i got my visa with in 12 days

Post by rehan01 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Excellent news ..... Good luck for future

Regards
shazdar wrote:I am qualified accountant

submit visa application on 9 march
i had biometric on on 15 march

Received final decision on 22 march and i was granted visa

i apply my visa its my own. i did,nt hire any solicitor

i think the reason for the quick decision is that i had 50 k in my personel account , my business was genuine/i already invested 6000 and prepare approved management accounts , business office lease contract,lounch website and i did detail research befor applying visa and make sure nothing is missing

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

shazdar wrote: i had biometric on on 15 march
What can I say, is this a joke or a real time-frame??? This means you got BRP in 12 days????

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 pm

got refusal letter yesterday after 8 months and 10 days because of the missing contact details of the company on contract even though i submitted a letter from company with all contact details..
i am going for an appeal.. any suggestions guys?

i applied on 18th of july 2012,
bio on 31st of july,
PSW route,
funds abroad and kept in my account for all the time.
got 2 ukba queries
first query (in december) was to submit new bank letters along with new declaration with legal representatives letter,
second query (9th march) was to submit a contract to demonstrate trading, the letter i submitted was the part of the contract with all contact details but ukba refused my visa because of the missing contact details on contract..

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm

i think the reason for the quick decision is that i had 50 k in my personel account , my business was genuine/i already invested 6000 and prepare approved management accounts , business office lease contract,lounch website and i did detail research befor applying visa and make sure nothing is missing
hello
first congrats for the visa

do pm ur contact details atleast ur accounttant and we will be needing accountant for my bussiness atleast if we can help each other in UK rather they go for others

cheers

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm

gardazi76 wrote:

hello
first congrats for the visa

do pm ur contact details atleast ur accounttant and we will be needing accountant for my bussiness atleast if we can help each other in UK rather they go for others

cheers
I am Sorry my post in a wrong thread, but i want to double check my banker has made banker draft of 1020 pounds and make payable to "The home office" and i said i need only "home office", she said "the home office" is alright. is it ok.

grenland7862

Thanks very much for those persons who conglate me

Post by grenland7862 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm

thanks
Last edited by grenland7862 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arslaan
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Thanks very much for those persons who conglate me

Post by Arslaan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

shazdar wrote:Thanks very much for all those whocongratulate me. some people saying that this is a joke.
Dear first of all i am a v busy person and i do,nt have time to put joke in this forum. i am still in surprise that i got my visa with in two weeks. anyway i do,nt bother if someone do,nt believe.

The reason for the post is that. i was some confusion on some points before applying visa but some persons on forum helped me to clarfiy those points then i apply visa.

i also wanted to tell all persons if you understand UKBA rules and have proper funding then do,nt waste your money and time for hiring solicitors. i knows some of my friends applied visa but still they waiting for the decision even 6 months have been passed.

anyways best of luck guys
Joke is on UKBA for taking so much time with our applications, not on U.

Also your language skills show how busy and qualified you are.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

lol..

H-Cube
Newly Registered

Post by H-Cube » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm

@Devilz playing the devil's advocate right, lol!

UKBA are a bunch of clowns and got lots of jokes really, pathetic. There's no justification for applications kept unprocessed for over 8months and an application processed within 3weeks, pure madness.

"Also your language skills show how busy and qualified you are." The sarcasm cracked me up, lol!

Best of luck to all of us still waiting for favourable decisions.

Cheers!

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Devilz wrote:
shazdar wrote:Thanks very much for all those whocongratulate me. some people saying that this is a joke.
Dear first of all i am a v busy person and i do,nt have time to put joke in this forum. i am still in surprise that i got my visa with in two weeks. anyway i do,nt bother if someone do,nt believe.

The reason for the post is that. i was some confusion on some points before applying visa but some persons on forum helped me to clarfiy those points then i apply visa.

i also wanted to tell all persons if you understand UKBA rules and have proper funding then do,nt waste your money and time for hiring solicitors. i knows some of my friends applied visa but still they waiting for the decision even 6 months have been passed.

anyways best of luck guys
Joke is on UKBA for taking so much time with our applications, not on U.

Also your language skills show how busy and qualified you are.
LOL... so Devilz what are you trying to say? Do you mean that Shazdar's English is VERY POOR? please tell us what you mean, so we don't get you wrong.

Arslaan
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Arslaan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 pm

His language skills doesn't match his profession if he is what he says he is :twisted: :twisted:

I really hope all of us who are waiting for UKBA's decision on our applications hear something from them soon

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Hello

Guyz calm down its not the applicant fault if he gets him visa early or late as we all know we did all required things in the form with or without solicitor

As I have seen people getting visa in 2 weeks or in 2 month those who applied after December looks like ukba looking mostly on new applications rather finish the old applications
Even they finish for tier 4 switch to tier 1 in uk with 200 k but I have seen few people applied in jan from t 4 to t1 they got visa

But it's again not their fault at all it's all about shit ukba fault first they make rules and they don't follow it right as I'm sure they don't know any thing what's going on as they start at 9 am lucnh from 12 to 1 30 pm and stop working at 4 pm they don't care for other people life's cause the more they delay things more secure they will make there life good it will always be like that
We know also there are few people in us used fake documents to get visa and I can say 1000 % for sure they will get visa no matter what ukba do as with me I sold my land in Pakistan to get 200k for investment in uk the even some was there in Pakistan he was making the bank statement for 5 lacs verifiyable those people not losing much then people who are genuine

Any way so much talking I hope every body waiting like me for visa soon we get good reply soon and start living out peace ful life

Do inform the form people of any result come from ukba

Cheers all

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 am

Devilz wrote:His language skills doesn't match his profession if he is what he says he is :twisted: :twisted:

I really hope all of us who are waiting for UKBA's decision on our applications hear something from them soon
MR Devilz

I didn't do anything wrong to piss you off or anything like that but you keeps on insulting me . i just shared my experience in this forum in hopes that this would help someone else.
“I don't think I need to prove anything for nobody who is mentally depressed because i know my weaknesses and strengths
Mr nobody is 100% perfect in this world like you and I am aware that even some qualified and experienced doctors from other countries ca,nt speak english
With the use of some unusual words in English you are trying to prove that you have communication skills. You neither write nor probably speak in proper English. Its" should be replaced with "it's" because you're trying to say, "it is or perhaps a comma to make the sentence more clear. Therefore you should not criticise others for their inability to communicate.

UKBA says ,Visas will be issued to those candidates who have right qualification, business skill and experience and where they have concerns about whether you are genuinely intending to pursue a busi ness in the UK, they hold you application for further checks.
I have the right qualification, skill and genuine business that’s why i was granted visa with in two weeks.
But neither you are competent nor you have genuine business therefore UKBA hold you application. You are suspicious to UKBA as almost more than 8 months passed since your application was received by UKBA and now you are getting depressed.
Another problems of the peoples like you is jealousy. you are very jealous because of my visa application was successful and processed quickly but you case is still pending since last year.Peoples like you cannot have success in life who create troubles for others.

So please to earn respect you must first show respect
Last edited by grenland7862 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

grenland7862

MR Devilz you are mentally depressed

Post by grenland7862 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:28 am

Mr Devilz

I didn't do anything wrong to piss you off or anything like that but you keeps on insulting me . i just shared my experience in this forum in hopes that this would help someone else.
“I don't think I need to prove anything for nobody who is mentally depressed because i know my weaknesses and strengths
Mr nobody is 100% perfect in this world like you and I am aware that even some qualified and experienced doctors from other countries ca,nt speak english
With the use of some unusual words in English you are trying to prove that you have communication skills. You neither write nor probably speak in proper English. Its" should be replaced with "it's" because you're trying to say, "it is or perhaps a comma to make the sentence more clear. Therefore you should not criticise others for their inability to communicate.

UKBA says ,Visas will be issued to those candidates who have right qualification, business skill and experience and where they have concerns about whether you are genuinely intending to pursue a busi ness in the UK, they hold you application for further checks.
I have the right qualification, skill and genuine business that’s why i was granted visa with in two weeks.
But neither you are competent nor you have genuine business therefore UKBA hold you application. You are suspicious to UKBA as almost more than 8 months passed since your application was received by UKBA and now you are getting depressed.
Another problems of the peoples like you is jealousy. you are very jealous because of my visa application was successful and processed quickly but you case is still pending since last year.Peoples like you cannot have success in life who create troubles for others.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am

@shazdar: So you think, the thousands of applications backlog with UKBA are wrong and fake applicants? And in the whole UK only shazdar is genuine applicant I guess :)

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

therock wrote:@shazdar: So you think, the thousands of applications backlog with UKBA are wrong and bad quality applicants? And in the whole UK only shazdar is genuine applicant I guess :)
Mate

I didnt say like that, some of my friends submitted their aplicaption in feb and their application were processed with in one month. Others sent their case few months ago but they still waiting for the decision. If you have time please visit UKBA website . They clearly mentioned
that they hold suspecious applications for further checks if possible they,ll call the condidates to attend a interview.
might be you are friend of that person who was insulting me

Anyways best of luck

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

@shazdar: If I go to UKBA website, it says they are currently processing applications when applicants submitted their biometrics on 9th October. Did you submit yours on or before 9th October?

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 pm

therock wrote:@shazdar: If I go to UKBA website, it says they are currently processing applications when applicants submitted their biometrics on 9th October. Did you submit yours on or before 9th October?
I submitted my application in first week of March 2013 .Please download Tier 1 Enterprenuer guidlines and read them those rules which were implemented after 31 jan 2013.UKBA clearly says new rules are implemented on all applications even those submitted before jan 2013

Arslaan
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Arslaan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm

shazdar wrote:
Devilz wrote:His language skills doesn't match his profession if he is what he says he is :twisted: :twisted:

MR Devilz

As I said earlier, joke was on UKBA for taking so much time with old applications not on you.

No offence but as you said you are nobody, so why should I be jealous of you then
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

LOL ................ Easy folks

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Devilz wrote:
shazdar wrote:

MR Devilz

As I said earlier, joke was on UKBA for taking so much time with old applications not on you.

No offence but as you said you are nobody, so why should I be jealous of you then
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
@Devilz

you have a wonderful sense of humor, Come on Shazdar flow with the humor. Its a way of expelling stress and anxiety caused by UKBA

FAZZ
Newly Registered

Post by FAZZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

Hi there .. I have submitted my application on 14th of feb .. made a really good website with my name and all the required details .. however i've just realized that the copies of my web pages that i've submitted with my application do not contain my name, but do contain the name of my company. I hope the case worker browses through the actual website online and finds my name there, rather than making his decision solely on the submitted copies of web.

Any idea !! .. what should i do in these circumstances as thats the only marketing material i've submitted ..

Shall i re-submit the copy of those web pages too that contain my name .. but what if this re submission makes the case worker further aware that the my name is not actually there .. ..
Last edited by FAZZ on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

FAZZ
Newly Registered

Post by FAZZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 am

FAZZ wrote:Hi there .. I have submitted my application on 14th of feb .. made a really good website with my name and all the required details .. however i've just realized that the copies of my web pages that i've submitted with my application do not contain my name, but do contain the name of my company. I hope the case worker browses through the actual website online and finds my name there, rather than making his decision solely on the submitted copies of web.

Any idea !! .. what should i do in these circumstances as thats the only marketing material i've submitted ..

Shall i re-submit the copy of those web pages that contain my name .. but what if this re submission makes the case worker further realize that the my name is not actually there .. ..
I must also ad up to the above post that i have submitted my visiting cards that do contain my name together with my company name and business activity, but will those cards fulfill the requirement of published marketing or advertising material as an alternative to my web, as this is what ukba says in the policy guidance...

"You must provide one or more documents from the following list to confirm your business activity:

• Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising;"

roshanvsn
Newly Registered

funny

Post by roshanvsn » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 am

Hi Guys,

Finally some humour for all of us, I had enough laugh when I read Devilz reply to Shazdar but when Shazdar replied to him in so called sophisticated way, It was way to funny to read through the clarification.
No offence to anybody but Devilz got over Shazdar in this conversation.
Cheers to both! ENJOY BUDDIES