ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa debit card @ PEO ?? *******Please help urgent*********

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tina_Eapen

Visa debit card @ PEO ?? *******Please help urgent*********

Post by Tina_Eapen » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi,

I have following queries on Croydon PEO Premium Service as I am preparing for PEO appointment later this week as HSMP + Tier1 ILR.

1. Application form don't have Visa debit card payment option in the list (Page-2, How can I pay section). Page-2 have Debit card (Delta/Maestro/Solo) options. Visa debit card is not mentioned. Any one used Visa debit card for payment.? Please confirm.

2. Do I need to fully fill with card details & sign the payment section if I am applying in person in PEO.? When you applying in person normally Chip & Pin machine will be used. So still I need to fill payment form fully with CVV code etc..?

3. Section 6, 6.4 When did you last enter UK.? Is this really last trip back to UK date or EC date applicable for ILR?

4. Section -10, 14.2 & 14.3 DOB & Place of birth. Is this of the child or that of accompanying ‘responsible’ adult..?

5. What’s the current status of Biometric issue in Croydon PEO.? All sorted out as of today or still same day service is affected?

6. Heard abt strikes – Is this affecting Croydon PEO as well this week.? My appointment is on Friday.?

Thanks
Last edited by Tina_Eapen on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tina_Eapen

Post by Tina_Eapen » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 am

looks like Croydon Biometric issue is resolved..?

Tina_Eapen

Post by Tina_Eapen » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:26 pm

any one please help..

thav
Newly Registered

Post by thav » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Tina_Eapen, I am going for my PEO on the 11th of April at Croydon. Were you able to use your debit card?
The date of you last enter UK, is this the last trip back?
Is the biometric working?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:33 pm

thav wrote:Hi Tina_Eapen, I am going for my PEO on the 11th of April at Croydon. Were you able to use your debit card?
Mate! Please read Tina's Experience at Croydon in this Forum.Last Entry to |UK is the last trip back date. I am sure you could use your Debit Card. Inform your Bank before hand. Hopefully Bio Metric System should be working on 11th April. Good Luck .

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:52 pm

thav wrote:Hi Tina_Eapen, I am going for my PEO on the 11th of April at Croydon. Were you able to use your debit card?
Croydon PEO accepts Payment by, Credit Card/Debit Card/Banker's Draft/Postal Order.

z18runway

Re: Visa debit card @ PEO ?? *******Please help urgent******

Post by z18runway » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Tina_Eapen wrote: 1. Application form don't have Visa debit card payment option in the list (Page-2, How can I pay section). Page-2 have Debit card (Delta/Maestro/Solo) options. Visa debit card is not mentioned. Any one used Visa debit card for payment.? Please confirm.
most of the debit cards are visa debit. it wont be mentioned on the card. but basically they are visa debit.

it can be seen on the receipts when you pay at supermarkets.

sunita80

visa debit card

Post by sunita80 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Tina- Did Croydon PEO accept VISA debit card? the form for SET (O) does not mention VIS debit card!! pls could u reply ASAP. Thanks

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Further to this, can someone also confirm that Visa debit card is accepted at Solihul PEO too?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 am

DesiBoys wrote:Further to this, can someone also confirm that Visa debit card is accepted at Solihul PEO too?
Indeed, yes. The only issues tend to arise with AMex and VISA electron.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.