ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PAYSLIP DATES

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saviola
Newly Registered

PAYSLIP DATES

Post by saviola » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi,

Will be sumbitting my spouse visa application this Friday or Monday (1st March or 4th March) in Pakistan. I'v submitted 6 months payslips up to January 2013 and the corresponding 6 month bank statements to 15th February.

Just wondering if anyone thinks they might make an issue out of the fact that my last payslip is going to be more than one month old at the date of application. Any views or experiences on visas being refused because of such an issue?

Thanks

Isaac01
Newly Registered

Post by Isaac01 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm

I applied for FLR(M) admittedly its not completely the same. However I broke my leg 1 month before I applied. So I wasn't working for these 4 weeks prior to my application and therefore did not have a payslip for the last 4 weeks.
I just submitted the 6 months payslips previous that I had plus a letter from my employer sating continuation of employment and didn't have any problems.

reda
Member of Standing

Re: PAYSLIP DATES

Post by reda » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 pm

saviola wrote:Hi,

Will be sumbitting my spouse visa application this Friday or Monday (1st March or 4th March) in Pakistan. I'v submitted 6 months payslips up to January 2013 and the corresponding 6 month bank statements to 15th February.

Just wondering if anyone thinks they might make an issue out of the fact that my last payslip is going to be more than one month old at the date of application. Any views or experiences on visas being refused because of such an issue?

Thanks

can anyone tell how far can be the date of submitting your spouse visa from the last pay-slip including in the support documents?

I'm willing to submitting my application on the end of June after get married at the beginning of the same month (i got less than 4 weeks holiday) is it OK or the HO will see it suspicious!

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 pm

it should not be more then 28 days at the time of application submission!!!

and its a must !!

erhnaks
Newly Registered

Post by erhnaks » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am

abidabzhussain wrote:it should not be more then 28 days at the time of application submission!!!

and its a must !!
Application submission online or at the visa centre?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

visa center .... cz thats when you hand over your documents.

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm willing to submitting my application on the end of June after get married at the beginning of the same month (i got less than 4 weeks holiday) is it OK or the HO will see it suspicious!
is it true if you submitting early days after your wedding is seen as shame marriage
as I'm working for new company which allowed only 3 weeks holiday consecutive beside they don't pay the same rate(if i took more days unpaid i will not reach £18600).
I want be there to help my wife with submitting her file,so it will be less than 20 days between wedding day and submitting day,is it ok?

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

@Reda, Submitting your application early will not penalize you when the ECO is making decision, it even increase your chances of getting the visa, however, make sure you submit required documents requested by UKBA, especially in the area of "Subsisting Relationship", write a comprehensive report about your relationship and future intentions, evidenced by pictures before and during marriage, cards, emails, phone records, supporting letter from both families and friends, receipts of money transfers etc, I wish you good luck