ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - SET(M) - Applicant's birt certificatre required?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chosenaik

URGENT - SET(M) - Applicant's birt certificatre required?

Post by chosenaik » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello, I will be applyiong for my wife's ILR (SET(M) this week. She was originally on Tier 1 spouse and then when I got ILR she got FLR(M) and is currently on FLR(M) since July last year.

He Palce of birth is Dubai U.A.E and her birth certificate is in Arabic. Is she required to submit her birth certificate for SET(M)? I am unsure if the Birth Certificate required in the form is for applicant's children or the applicant themself?

The problem, the appointment is on Thursday morning and I am uinsure where in London I can get a certified Arabic to English trnaslation by then. So I am hoping that the applicant does not have to provide the birth certificate (also her FLR(M) biometric card states her place of birth as Dubai along with her date of Birth).

Please do respond if you can help. Thank you in advance for your tinme and attention!

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Anybody please...thank you!

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm very sorry to follow up again, its just thta there are only 2 days till the PEO appointment. If someone could please help me i will be very grateful!

God bless!

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Does section 10 or 11 ask for the applicant's birth certificate?