ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required: Bank Statement Problem ****1234

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

danial786
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Required: Bank Statement Problem ****1234

Post by danial786 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi i got a bank statement print from Barclay account manager machine and was able to get it stamped, as per UKBA guidance it is acceptable evidence but only think that i am worried is:

instead of full 8 digit account number it has last 4 digit of my account number, it is like= ****1234

but in the guidance it say's that it need to show account number. Apart from full name, bank name, logo and account number

I have all the other things but it's only the account number that i am concerned , i asked my banker and he have also issued their own bank statement printed on simple paper from branch but it does not have bank log but it does has full account number he said that you should submit both together and it should be fine !

is my bank statement acceptable !

Please can some one reply i need your help as i need to submit this on Tuesday Guys!

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Just write it yourself and it will not be a problem as I did the same. I put First 4 digits and nobody objected it. If some one wants to verify it would not be a problem koz it is ur account.

Regards,

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi,

You should be ok IMO. Although the guidance is not very clear however its more clearly described for PBS dependent policy guidance.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

Go to Pg 17: "Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points)"

You will be ok since it sayd bank statements printed on banks letterhead :)

PS: I bank with Barclays, did the same thing like you did and no issues during Visa Extension.
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation