ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help - Absence during HSMP period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

Help - Absence during HSMP period

Post by Seanpicasso » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 am

Hi all

With new changes that requires detailed employer letter for business trips, I understand it is for Tier 1 (G). Am I right?

I had HSMP + Tier 1(General). Do I also need to explain absence during HSMP in great details? Anyone had experience?

Thanks!

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 am

Yes, letter is required for HSMP/Tier 1 holders from 6th of M̶a̶y̶ April. If you were employed during your absence from the UK then you'll need a letter from your employer detailing those absences. If you weren't employed then a personal letter detailing the same would do.
Last edited by [iD] on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goodluck.

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

Post by Seanpicasso » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:23 am

[iD] wrote:Yes, letter is required for HSMP/Tier 1 holders from 6th of May. If you were employed during your absence from the UK then you'll need a letter from your employer detailing those absences. If you weren't employed then a personal letter detailing the same would do.
Thanks, you are great!

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 am

Seanpicasso wrote:
[iD] wrote:Yes, letter is required for HSMP/Tier 1 holders from 6th of May. If you were employed during your absence from the UK then you'll need a letter from your employer detailing those absences. If you weren't employed then a personal letter detailing the same would do.
Thanks, you are great!
Correction: it's 6th of April not May.
Goodluck.