ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Prash79
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Extension Query

Post by Prash79 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Guys,

I have applied an extension for my wife on Tier 1 General as a Director of company. She has 70% share in the company. We went for same day service in Croydon and recieved a letter on the same day asking for further documents.
Company was started just started in May 2012 and trading started in July 2012. No tax has been submitted yet.

Documents Submitted:

Pay slips (Min Payment).
Dividend Vouchers.
Letter from Accountant with Net profit statement.
Personal Bank Statements
Companies Bank Statements

Documents Requested:
What your Company does explanation.
Inovices & Remittance slips for money earned.
Letter from the client with whom we have got a contract.

Problem is with Invoices & Remittance slips as Invoice is generated automatically on my client website whenever I fill timesheet. I can take a print out of it but it says Copy of Invoice. I am getting remittane advice in an email.

Can someone please help with this how do I proceed.

Thanks
Prashant

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

Copy of invoice and remittance on emails will be good enough... however please make sure you provide contact details of your clients so UKBA can contact them to verify the documents... and also let the client know that UKBA may reach them to verify the documents...

Prash79
Newly Registered

Post by Prash79 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 am

bubin123 wrote:Copy of invoice and remittance on emails will be good enough... however please make sure you provide contact details of your clients so UKBA can contact them to verify the documents... and also let the client know that UKBA may reach them to verify the documents...
Thanks for your reply Bubin, do I need to get it attested with accountant or just prints will do. As UKBA has mentioned in the letter that they want all originals.