ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4eu Fam, and a deported person

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Diomond

4eu Fam, and a deported person

Post by Diomond » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

hello all,
first well done for all the information here,i believe many people getting benefit from here,
my story, lived UK 6 years ,been there on student visa after overstayed my visa but lived with my Eu girlfriend for 4 years , applied for residence card ,get arrested ,refused application and been deported back to my country.
My girlfriend came to my country ,we got married there ,then we went to her country ,got the residence card from there ,Now came to Ireland on the residence card,and going to apply for 4eu fam,
As ireland and Uk share immigration information,would i be able to get 4eu fam or they would refuse me??????? any eperience??? Thanks in advance.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 pm

I do not see why you wont be granted a resident card here in Ireland. Despite your immigration offense you will get a 4EUFAM resident card under EU law. That wont be a problem.

I should also mention that the wont ask you about your immigration offenses in other country other than Ireland.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:I do not see why you wont be granted a resident card here in Ireland. Despite your immigration offense you will get a 4EUFAM resident card under EU law. That wont be a problem.

I should also mention that the wont ask you about your immigration offenses in other country other than Ireland.
Thanks for your reply, i believe so but as i have bad eperience with immigration authorities thats why i am bit scare, i hope it will be approved,
thanks for your reply again.