ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements 1 day missing - please help urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sagaya Rani
Newly Registered

Bank statements 1 day missing - please help urgent

Post by Sagaya Rani » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi all,
I'm applying for tier 1 general extension now. I have bank statements from 17 march 2012 to 15 march 2013 (1 day less for 12 months) i have tried all best possible ways to get statement from lyolds bank but they are not even helping by anyways. Not ready to stamp either, nor to provide an official statement.
They are so stubborn saying they can't do any kind of sign or stamp on my statements.
Can i go ahead and apply ?? Will there be any problem with my application getting rejected?
Along with the statement i'm attaching payslips for 12 months starting from march 2012 to feb 2012 salary slip. The last months salary slip is included in the bank statement i already have.
Please help :(

cskadari
Newly Registered

Post by cskadari » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi,

I think it will not be a problem, as you are providing 12 months payslips and bank statements, which covers the credit of your salary during this period.
You SHOULD make sure that the provided bank statements have all 12 months salary entries (17 march 2012 to 15 march 2013) and the gross salary meet the earning requirements.

or you can submit any consecutive 12 month period statements and salary slip with the last 15 months duration from the date of your application.

Sagaya Rani
Newly Registered

Post by Sagaya Rani » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi,
Thank you so much. I have all 12 month salary credit covered in those statemnets. Hope my application gets through with no issues.
Will update here whever i get things on the go

mr_mar

Post by mr_mar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 am

You need the salary dates and amounts in the payslips match the ones in the bank statements that's it.
If you cover the 12 months that should be ok.

For the stamps, I had to go to 2 branches to get my internet printed statements (for a savings accounts) stamped. Some branches do not have that stamp but they should tell you where to go to do it.

Good luck