ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to Tier 4 level 7

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

destiny90
Newly Registered

PSW to Tier 4 level 7

Post by destiny90 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi Everyone,
i've done Msc IT in 2011 and presently on PSW visa which is expiring this year.I wish to switch my visa to Tier 4.
My questions is
Can i do Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Executive Management Level 7 as i hv been on level 7 course for two years only.

Deviser

Re: PSW to Tier 4 level 7

Post by Deviser » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

destiny90 wrote:Hi Everyone,
i've done Msc IT in 2011 and presently on PSW visa which is expiring this year.I wish to switch my visa to Tier 4.
My questions is
Can i do Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Executive Management Level 7 as i hv been on level 7 course for two years only.
From where you have done your bachelors? If you have'nt done it from UK, and did not spend 5 years in UK on student visa and degree level study, you may be eligible for another Level 7 course.

I think the only matter is 'Acedemic Progression' rule which is a duty of your proposed sponsor to analyse (and provide details in CAS) that you are making an 'Acedemic Progression' on that course.

destiny90
Newly Registered

Post by destiny90 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks for ur reply,
I did bachelor's from my country,
If course provider agrees to issue CAS is that going to be enough for UKBA or they will re asses it.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 pm

destiny90 wrote:Thanks for ur reply,
I did bachelor's from my country,
If course provider agrees to issue CAS is that going to be enough for UKBA or they will re asses it.
AP check is the duty of college/sponsor, and re-assesment is the duty of UKBA. So they both will do their job.

I think another full MSc/Masters will be the better option, or if CAS said that PGD is leading to Master, that will also be fine with AP rule and probably satisfy UKBA easily.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 am

Since you already done MSC that is equal to level 7 then you can only repeat same level if the course shows some further specialization in existing area of study that in your case has not been revealing.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 am

Doing another IT related course at level 7 or above with further specialization will be wise.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

empress01
Newly Registered

Re: PSW to Tier 4 level 7

Post by empress01 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Dear Students...
We are a reputable Tier 4 College Based in the heart of London..if you are looking for a change or if your college has been closed down.
Contact us

Empress College of London
639/643 Romford Road
London
E12 5AD

0208 617 3288
admin@ecluk.org
www.ecluk.org