ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

issue with p 60

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guddu_12
Newly Registered

issue with p 60

Post by guddu_12 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 am

Dear all,

I came to UK in 2008 on business visa and and went back to country and come back on work permit in 2009 jan. i have switched my job last year. this year i have to apply for ILR. my previous employer never issue p60 and salary slip. but i have p60 from current employer.

Please help me to collect all the paper which can support my ILR for first 3 year of my previous employer.

Please help

ukbagod
Newly Registered

Post by ukbagod » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 am

Dear Guddu_12,

I refer to your questions posted Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm. As a reminder to all others under similar immigration conditions (ILR concern), certain points as per UKBA rules and advice must be given attention to detail.

1) Migrant wishing to apply ILR must have 5 years of continuous residence in UK. You mentioned that you left UK "went back to country and come back on work permit in 2009". You might have broken this continuous residence rule if you were out for more than 3 months. Please check that.

2) You also put a request in your question which read "Please help me to collect all the paper which can support my ILR". I do not understand what you meant and please bear in mind we are here to give you advice and we don't undertake duties to collect documents for you.

3) In your case, you (as a business migrant) should have records of your P45/P60 which you should receive from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) or your previous employer must have a copy of it. They (HR) must provide you should you request this in writing.

4) If your employer do not provide you with that document, you should contact HMRC and ask for your N.I and contributions records.

5) If none of the above works, I suspect your previous employer might be running an illegal business, to say the least. As a responsible migrant, you must be very precise and alert and enure your keep all HMRC documents with you. Do not (naively) blame you sponsor ina last-minute ditch to climb to safety. It your responsibility and it's you who need the ILR not your previous employer.

I wish you every success and luck in your application. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to post it publicly here to help many others under similar circumstances.

Many thanks

UKBA God :)