ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment emails

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vish082
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment emails

Post by vish082 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 am

Hi Guys,

I have tried to book online appointments and after few failure :( However when I checked my email I noticed I have received email confirmation for my appointment for ILR, However its not showing on my online UKBA account.

Did anyone had a same issue ? if yes was email confirmation is ok to go ahead with booking or it needs be present on my online account as well.

Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Appointment emails

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 am

vish082 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have tried to book online appointments and after few failure :( However when I checked my email I noticed I have received email confirmation for my appointment for ILR, However its not showing on my online UKBA account.

Did anyone had a same issue ? if yes was email confirmation is ok to go ahead with booking or it needs be present on my online account as well.

Thanks
Your PEO appointment should show in your UKBA account.Same information is confirmed by E-mail. Please call them and get this sorted out. Because there are appointments suddenly deleted.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 am

Thanks
Also on your UKBA Account, the status shown should be "ACTIVE".

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 am

Thanks
I had the same issues. I called UKBA and was told that the appointment should be OK and the email confirmation is the only thing you need for verifying the appointment when you show up in a PEO.

If you are not sure, you can seend an email to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk . They will confirm your appointment and reply to you in about 3 hours.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Must be an error in website otherwise email confirmation is only being received when appointment is successfully made.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Must be an error in website otherwise email confirmation is only being received when appointment is successfully made.
That's correct. The E mail-confirmation is at the time of booking.,successfully, They will not confirm the booking ,later on.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:Must be an error in website otherwise email confirmation is only being received when appointment is successfully made.
That's correct. The E mail-confirmation is at the time of booking.,successfully, They will not confirm the booking ,later on.
Yes, Kevin, the confirmation emails were received at the time of booking.
I sent emails to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for peace of mind. And they do confirm to me that my booking is valid.

Another thing about the booking system is that, even if one select an appointment, it can be grabbed by others. After I complete all the names and birthdays, it says it is not available any more.

I ever managed to get an appointment at Glasgow which is too far away for me.
I tried rescheduling and picked up appointments and was told that they were not available. I realy can not understand that with reschedule, I do not need to input names and birthdays, it should be very quick. But appointments were still grabbed by others.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Yes, Kevin, the confirmation emails were received at the time of booking.
I sent emails to applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for peace of mind. And they do confirm to me that my booking is valid.

Another thing about the booking system is that, even if one select an appointment, it can be grabbed by others. After I complete all the names and birthdays, it says it is not available any more.

I ever managed to get an appointment at Glasgow which is too far away for me.
I tried rescheduling and picked up appointments and was told that they were not available. I realy can not understand that with reschedule, I do not need to input names and birthdays, it should be very quick. But appointments were still grabbed by others.
Why not try Liverpool or Sheffield.Should be easy. Why do you want to go to Glasgow.?? At Solihull/Croydon. getting an appointment is a nightmare.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Kevin24 wrote: Why not try Liverpool or Sheffield.Should be easy. Why do you want to go to Glasgow.?? At Solihull/Croydon. getting an appointment is a nightmare.
Hi, I tried Solihull, Croydon, Sheffield, Livepool and failed.

Then I grabbed one at Glasgow. Two days later, I tried switching to Solihull.
After two failures (webpage shows that there was an error), I made a third attempt. I failed as well.

Nevertheless, I got an email confirmation that I booked one at Solihull and the one at Glasgow was cancelled. However I can still see the Glasgow one in my account and the Solihull one is not there. I made an email enquiry about the solihull one, and was confirmed that it is valid. Even now the Glasgow one, if I cancel it, it says it can not be cancelled due to a technical problem.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote: Why not try Liverpool or Sheffield.Should be easy. Why do you want to go to Glasgow.?? At Solihull/Croydon. getting an appointment is a nightmare.

After two failures (webpage shows that there was an error), I made a third attempt. I failed as well.

Nevertheless, I got an email confirmation that I booked one at Solihull and the one at Glasgow was cancelled. However I can still see the Glasgow one in my account and the Solihull one is not there. I made an email enquiry about the solihull one, and was confirmed that it is valid. Even now the Glasgow one, if I cancel it, it says it can not be cancelled due to a technical problem.
Just inform them to Cancel the Glasgow appointment. Some body can take it.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:

It has been cancelled, but it still appears on my account.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:

Then you can't do any thing about it. Just leave it. How did you manage Solihull? When is are you going? Best of Luck.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:

Then you can't do any thing about it. Just leave it. How did you manage Solihull? When is are you going? Best of Luck.
Perseverance is the key to success. I have tried more than four nights. My experience is that, to get an appointment at other place than Solihull, then reschedule. Even reschedule is not easy. Every time I saw lots slots, when chose one, then it said it is not available any more.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:03 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Perseverance is the key to success. I have tried more than four nights. My experience is that, to get an appointment at other place than Solihull, then reschedule. Even reschedule is not easy. Every time I saw lots slots, when chose one, then it said it is not available any more.
At least with your Untiring effort you mange to get your appointments. Now you could sleep peacefully.