ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield PEO is the best

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Sheffield PEO is the best

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (General)
2. Appointment for: Tier-1 General - Extension (1st)
3. Date of PEO Appointment : 12-Mar-2013
4. Number of dependants: 0
5. Employment: Employed and Self Employed (Sole Trader)
6. Payment mode : Debit Card
7. Name of PEO Applied : Sheffield
8: Approval letter: Received in on the same day.
9. BRP Received on: 14-Mar-2013.

Documents taken/submitted: (I fully marked them with post-it notes and also took all photocopies with me).

1. Salary slips covering the last 12 months.
2. Bank statements from personal and business account covering for the 12 months.
3. Savings account statement covering for the last 7 months showing balance of more than 1000GBP.
4. Passport (for age points).
5. Accountant letter showing net profit and P&L accounts for 2012-13.
6. UTR letter from HMRC.
7. Self Assessment letter to confirm I have no tax due for the previous financial year.
8. Invoices generated.
9. Contract from the clients.
10. Masters Degree Original.

Sheffield is one of the best PEO's.
Last edited by scorpio_besal on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

nice32

lucky man

Post by nice32 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:58 pm

congratulation to you . but i am not agree with your comments about Sheffield PEO. as my friend had same situation what was your and more interestingly like you his PEO date was the same as your but they put his case on hold and told him to bring blah blah.
like he presented then employer letter but they told him to bring pay slips.
they told him that from your account has been debited for £400 and £900. give proof where this huge amount gone. is this huge amount ?
so you were lucky like me i got extended with in 15 mint in crydon.

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 am

Not the best PEO, my case was held for 6 days without any questions.

n8net
- thin ice -

Re: lucky man

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 pm

nice32 wrote:congratulation to you . but i am not agree with your comments about Sheffield PEO. as my friend had same situation what was your and more interestingly like you his PEO date was the same as your but they put his case on hold and told him to bring blah blah.
like he presented then employer letter but they told him to bring pay slips.
they told him that from your account has been debited for £400 and £900. give proof where this huge amount gone. is this huge amount ?
so you were lucky like me i got extended with in 15 mint in crydon.
Hi nice32,

the bank statements u refer - r they for the maintenace or for the salary?

coz I hv submitted statements with out of outgoings and incommings and still wait for the decision..so appreciate your help.

thanks

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 pm

There is no such thing as best PEO or worst PEO, as the case workers follow rules to approve visas.

The fact that 100 people go to say Sheffield or Cardiff and a huge proportion get their approvals simply means that they provided all the necessary documents and the case worker was satisfied, and is not necessarily linked to the PEO you attend.
Regards

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Thats it matey, When I say that above mentioned PEO is good, thats my personal opinion and experience based on the people at the PEO and their professionalism.

But that does not mean other PEOs are bad in anyway.

If you have all the documents handy and keep in order with what UKBA requirement is, it should be ok to go to any PEO regardless.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:Thats it matey, When I say that above mentioned PEO is good, thats my personal opinion and experience based on the people at the PEO and their professionalism.

If you have all the documents handy and keep in order with what UKBA requirement is, it should be ok to go to any PEO regardless.
Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

I really need to book an appointment before 6th April 2013.

thanks ,
koolyaar

tungha2106
Newly Registered

Post by tungha2106 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

koolyaar wrote:
scorpio_besal wrote:Thats it matey, When I say that above mentioned PEO is good, thats my personal opinion and experience based on the people at the PEO and their professionalism.

Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

thanks ,
koolyaar
I agree 100% that Sheffield is the best PEO and this is totally based on my own experience on 25th March 2013. I had applied as self employed (Ltd Company Director). All the documents were perfectly fine, but the big blunder i did was I forgot to carry my wife's old BRP card. while submitting the documents, i realised this and told the lady at the counter about it. she was so understanding saying that it is too easy to misplace the BRP card. she just out a note on my file mentioning that my wife's exisiting BRP card is missing. I was just keeping my fingers crossed. after an hour case worker called me and said that he is looking into the file and will take apprx 1 hr, so if i want i can go out and come. But i decided to stay there thinking that he might call me again for anything else. after 45 mins, he called me again and to my sweet surprise he gave me the good news that he has approved the application and everything is fine. I would highly recommend sheffield (without any doubt). I agree that no peo can be rated as best or worst if all the docs are in order, but the level of understanding of the staff is exemplary at Sheffield.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 pm

tungha2106 wrote:
koolyaar wrote:

Hi All,

thanks ,
koolyaar
I agree 100% that Sheffield is the best PEO and this is totally based on my own experience on 25th March 2013. I had applied as self employed (Ltd Company Director). All the documents were perfectly fine, but the big blunder i did was I forgot to carry my wife's old BRP card. while submitting the documents, i realised this and told the lady at the counter about it. she was so understanding saying that it is too easy to misplace the BRP card. she just out a note on my file mentioning that my wife's exisiting BRP card is missing. I was just keeping my fingers crossed. after an hour case worker called me and said that he is looking into the file and will take apprx 1 hr, so if i want i can go out and come. But i decided to stay there thinking that he might call me again for anything else. after 45 mins, he called me again and to my sweet surprise he gave me the good news that he has approved the application and everything is fine. I would highly recommend sheffield (without any doubt). I agree that no peo can be rated as best or worst if all the docs are in order, but the level of understanding of the staff is exemplary at Sheffield.

Sorry guys i don't agree sheffiled is best.

please see my experience:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 021#814021

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 am

koolyaar wrote:
tungha2106 wrote:
koolyaar wrote:

Hi All,

thanks ,
koolyaar

Sorry guys i don't agree sheffiled is best.

please see my experience:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 021#814021
Hello guys ,

Just to let you know that i have discussed my case with three different solicitors and they all said same thing that i will be eligible for ILR within 28 days period which means i will have only two days (26th Mar 2015 and 27th Mar 2015) windows to apply ILR.

Thanks At least i can qualify for ILR and i don't need to go for another extension.

Thx,
koolyaar