ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier 1 dependent - Forms & filling notes?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILRdept
Newly Registered

ILR for Tier 1 dependent - Forms & filling notes?

Post by ILRdept » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi, I have got my ILR through Tier 1 General Category. My wife and my child are my Tier 1 general dependants. they have completed 2 years continuosly here in UK. I couldnt apply for them for ILR when I get my ILR in PEO since they didnt have appoitments available until my application date.

my questions:

1. my dependants(wife & kid) are still valid with my previous Tier 1 General dependant visa?

2. Wha application form should i fill for my dependants for their ILR? SET(0) or SET(M) or FLR type?

3. Do I need to fill two applications for each one( for my wife & kid-Less than 3 years) or should i include both of them in one application.?

4. if i fille for them SET(0) applications, do I need to produce again all my Tier 1 points evidences, absense history evidences, salary...and so..as if i do for myself? Because the SET(o) has 95% details on the main applicant details only....and very few pages and questions for dependants.

5. For getting their PEO appointment, do I need to use my login details again and add 2 dependants category? or can i use my wife details to book directly.

how do I manage filling this dependant form?

Pls help

Thanks

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

any one give me the answers pls?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 pm

As far as I can see or according to my knowledge, I will say, you need to submit SET(O) for both of them separately and it will be your proof of ILR and cohabitation documents will be required

skilled_migrant

Re: ILR for Tier 1 dependent - Forms & filling notes?

Post by skilled_migrant » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 pm

1. my dependants(wife & kid) are still valid with my previous Tier 1 General dependant visa?

Yes, there visa will be valid till their visa expiry date.

2. Wha application form should i fill for my dependants for their ILR? SET(0) or SET(M) or FLR type?

You need to fill SET(M)

3. Do I need to fill two applications for each one( for my wife & kid-Less than 3 years) or should i include both of them in one application.?

It will be one application with your child dependent of your wife.

4. if i fille for them SET(0) applications, do I need to produce again all my Tier 1 points evidences, absense history evidences, salary...and so..as if i do for myself? Because the SET(o) has 95% details on the main applicant details only....and very few pages and questions for dependants.

No need of this at all.

5. For getting their PEO appointment, do I need to use my login details again and add 2 dependants category? or can i use my wife details to book directly.

You need to book with your wife details, your son will be her dependent. So it will be one main applicant (your wife) and one dependent (your son)

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Thanks Skilled & others.

So, if I fill Set(O) for my wife by adding my child as dependant in the same application.

1) Should I give main applicant name as my wife name in SET(0) and the dependant 1 name as my child name. right?

2) So I need to give absense history, immigration history, other emplyment history and the type of vis category and so on for my Wife only? I don't think there is no special type box to tick for Tier 1 dependant category in the visa form.

3) do I need to show them maintenance fund for both of the dependant?

I am very much used SET(0) for myself as main applicant.but, no idea how to correlate the same form for standalone dependant.
So needed help from seniors and others who has done that

Thanks

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 pm

anyone who has applied for their Dependant seperatly for ILR pls answer. I need to start filling the right form and details as my appointment is nearing closer.

Thanks

Djky
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Djky » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:07 am

ILRdept wrote:anyone who has applied for their Dependant seperatly for ILR pls answer. I need to start filling the right form and details as my appointment is nearing closer.

Thanks
Hi, I am in the same situation, can you please advise which form did you use finally ??

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for Tier 1 dependent - Forms & filling notes?

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 am

Djky Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.