ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general Extension HMRC letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohramzan

Tier 1 general Extension HMRC letter

Post by mohramzan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Hello there
I applied for tier 1 extension on 28th march, i had two jobs, and provided bank statements and payslips but case worker wanted a HMRC letter which states My tax and Ni contribution have been paid by my employer. I have 2 questions?
Case worker gave me 7 days and asked the original letter, I got fax from HMRC as the letter will take sometime , should it be fine?

the second thing I came to know although my employer has paid my tax and NI behalf of me , he paid it through an associate company rather the one was issuing payslips and provided me a letter which describe the above for clarification. will it be fine for UKBA?

your help will be much appreciated
regards

Konaine
Newly Registered

Post by Konaine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi,

Did they tell you why they have asked for these documents, Do you not have the NI and other tax info on your pay slips? Usually this info is always present on a standard pay slip. Did you submit like a paper pay slip or a print out, where the tax info was missing?

not sure how much time you have left now, but you can ask the HMRC for an employment history letter which tells how much tax your employer has paid for you. they usually send btw 3-5 days.

A letter should suffice.

Hope this helps.

mohramzan

Post by mohramzan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

I am still confused why they asked me, the payslips were pc generated and have every single detail like Ni and tax deductions etc.
Will they accept a fax letter from hmrc?
And secondly as i said my tax was paid through an associate company? Will it something which could have bad impact?