ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks God(The Almighty ALLAH) just an update on my T1E application(Team). applied through advisor.

Application sent early december.
Bio done 2nd week of January.
approval letter NO
BRP Recieved today.
Document Recieved NO.

Funds UK joint account(no declaration sent)

No query from HO.

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 am

finally got the biometric card today. Huge relief!!!!

applied in Jan. PSW to T1e, cat D. refused once. :P

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 am

ac2107 wrote:refused once. :P

Any details about the refusal please?

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Devilz wrote:
shazdar wrote:
Devilz wrote:His language skills doesn't match his profession if he is what he says he is :twisted: :twisted:

I really hope all of us who are waiting for UKBA's decision on our applications hear something from them soon
MR Devilz

I didn't do anything wrong to piss you off or anything like that but you keeps on insulting me . i just shared my experience in this forum in hopes that this would help someone else.
“I don't think I need to prove anything for nobody who is mentally depressed because i know my weaknesses and strengths
Mr nobody is 100% perfect in this world like you and I am aware that even some qualified and experienced doctors from other countries ca,nt speak english
With the use of some unusual words in English you are trying to prove that you have communication skills. You neither write nor probably speak in proper English. Its" should be replaced with "it's" because you're trying to say, "it is or perhaps a comma to make the sentence more clear. Therefore you should not criticise others for their inability to communicate.

UKBA says ,Visas will be issued to those candidates who have right qualification, business skill and experience and where they have concerns about whether you are genuinely intending to pursue a busi ness in the UK, they hold you application for further checks.
I have the right qualification, skill and genuine business that’s why i was granted visa with in two weeks.
But neither you are competent nor you have genuine business therefore UKBA hold you application. You are suspicious to UKBA as almost more than 8 months passed since your application was received by UKBA and now you are getting depressed.
Another problems of the peoples like you is jealousy. you are very jealous because of my visa application was successful and processed quickly but you case is still pending since last year.Peoples like you cannot have success in life who create troubles for others.

So please to earn respect you must first show respect
As I said earlier, joke was on UKBA for taking so much time with old applications not on you.

No offence but as you said you are nobody, so why should I be jealous of you then
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

grenland7862

do,nt bother to reply your posts

Post by grenland7862 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Ok Mr Devilz your sense of humour is pretty cool. You know, so sarcastic. i do,nt bother to write any further response or read your post.If you think youre not wrong but peoples are misunderstanding you then,dont worry,ignore them and go on with 'yourself'..dont change for them.someday they get to realise their mistakes.

Your case is Hold by UKBA, They either think you are not running genuine business or are checking you out to for possibilities or they think you might be a suspect of some kind or they could want you for further questioning in any other situation.
Why don't you just go ask them what is up Instead of criticizing others,whose visa application is approved?

Anyways best of luck.
monolyte wrote:
Devilz wrote:
shazdar wrote:
Devilz wrote:His language skills doesn't match his profession if he is what he says he is :twisted: :twisted:

I really hope all of us who are waiting for UKBA's decision on our applications hear something from them soon
MR Devilz

I didn't do anything wrong to piss you off or anything like that but you keeps on insulting me . i just shared my experience in this forum in hopes that this would help someone else.
“I don't think I need to prove anything for nobody who is mentally depressed because i know my weaknesses and strengths
Mr nobody is 100% perfect in this world like you and I am aware that even some qualified and experienced doctors from other countries ca,nt speak english
With the use of some unusual words in English you are trying to prove that you have communication skills. You neither write nor probably speak in proper English. Its" should be replaced with "it's" because you're trying to say, "it is or perhaps a comma to make the sentence more clear. Therefore you should not criticise others for their inability to communicate.

UKBA says ,Visas will be issued to those candidates who have right qualification, business skill and experience and where they have concerns about whether you are genuinely intending to pursue a busi ness in the UK, they hold you application for further checks.
I have the right qualification, skill and genuine business that’s why i was granted visa with in two weeks.
But neither you are competent nor you have genuine business therefore UKBA hold you application. You are suspicious to UKBA as almost more than 8 months passed since your application was received by UKBA and now you are getting depressed.
Another problems of the peoples like you is jealousy. you are very jealous because of my visa application was successful and processed quickly but you case is still pending since last year.Peoples like you cannot have success in life who create troubles for others.

So please to earn respect you must first show respect
As I said earlier, joke was on UKBA for taking so much time with old applications not on you.

No offence but as you said you are nobody, so why should I be jealous of you then
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
@Devilz

you have a wonderful sense of humor, Come on Shazdar flow with the humor. Its a way of expelling stress and anxiety caused by UKBA

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 pm

ac2107 wrote:finally got the biometric card today. Huge relief!!!!

hi ac wt do u mean by refused once ? did u appeal how does this happen
aziz1053

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

One of my friends got his visa today. He is not very close friend to me, just occasionally chit chat.

He applied in Last week of November. From PSW with third's party 50,000 held in Pakistan.

Nothing else I know neither I could ask him until next meeting with him.

tier1girl
Newly Registered

ac2107

Post by tier1girl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 pm

ac2107-

Please can you tell us why you were refused and when you appealed? Thanks

monolyte

Re: ac2107

Post by monolyte » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:19 pm

tier1girl wrote:ac2107-

the case worker that treated his case initially made a mistake in decision due to his lack of attention to details and thus refused ac2107 based on funds related issue while ac2107 had all funds. so ac2107 sent back the application with a cover letter explaining and pointing out the case workers misjudgement. UKBA realised their mistake and hurriedly granted him visa...END OF STORY

ac2107

Re: ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:43 pm

monolyte wrote:
tier1girl wrote:ac2107-

the case worker that treated his case initially made a mistake in decision due to his lack of attention to details and thus refused ac2107 based on funds related issue while ac2107 had all funds. so ac2107 sent back the application with a cover letter explaining and pointing out the case workers misjudgement. UKBA realised their mistake and hurriedly granted him visa...END OF STORY
this is based on a true story....... :D thanks mate

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 pm

aziz1053 wrote:
ac2107 wrote:finally got the biometric card today. Huge relief!!!!

hi ac wt do u mean by refused once ? did u appeal how does this happen
didn't appeal cause I don't have the right when they refused me, instead I wrote a letter to UKBA to point out their mistake and they granted me visa.

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm

I have applied on 9th October Bio on 2nd Nov. Will be 6 months this coming Tuesday.... Still no reply from UKBA. Pissed off to the core..... Loosing all the patience....
Even annoying when I see others who applied later then me eg : early Jan or Late Nov have got their visas its more agonizing. And ya I am happy for them and not jealous. Clarification before some randon D**k comes accusing for me being jealous or proving i am not genuine..... Damnnnn When Will I hear from them !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyone applied around same dates ?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by rehan01 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi take it easy I knw its hard and annoying with all this long wait etc n we r stuck bcz of visas etc ..... Hopefully u will get decision soon I applied in jan n bio in jan too n so far no news till now so be positive

tier1enterpreneur wrote:I have applied on 9th October Bio on 2nd Nov. Will be 6 months this coming Tuesday.... Still no reply from UKBA. Pissed off to the core..... Loosing all the patience....
Even annoying when I see others who applied later then me eg : early Jan or Late Nov have got their visas its more agonizing. And ya I am happy for them and not jealous. Clarification before some randon D**k comes accusing for me being jealous or proving i am not genuine..... Damnnnn When Will I hear from them !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyone applied around same dates ?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

@tier1enterpreneur: You are lucky that you are not aware of people who applied in March have already already got visas :D!!!! Just to make a joke :)

tier1enterpreneur

hello

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

hahahahaha therock..... thanks for rubbing it in !!!! but really wtf !!!!!! if i dont get a positive reply by the end of this month i will be fuming anger and frustration levels will be super high !!!!!! well for now trying to keep calm n carry on !!!! everything happens for good !!!!!
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: hello

Post by rehan01 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Remember no news is gud news so be positive n hopefully u will have decision soon and all others wo r waiting

Regards
tier1enterpreneur wrote:hahahahaha therock..... thanks for rubbing it in !!!! but really wtf !!!!!! if i dont get a positive reply by the end of this month i will be fuming anger and frustration levels will be super high !!!!!! well for now trying to keep calm n carry on !!!! everything happens for good !!!!!

den
Newly Registered

Post by den » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm still waiting too, bios on 12 Nov. It's driving me mad too.....urghhh!!

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am

den wrote:I'm still waiting too, bios on 12 Nov. It's driving me mad too.....urghhh!!
Hi guys!!
I hv been reading these pages since I applied for my t1 visa.
I applied on 7th aug 2012 n bio done on 20th aug since den I hvnt heard anything from ukba...

Any1 der who still waiting from aug???

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 am

Devil27 wrote:
den wrote:I'm still waiting too, bios on 12 Nov. It's driving me mad too.....urghhh!!
Hi guys!!
I applied on 7th aug 2012 n bio done on 20th aug since den I hvnt heard anything from ukba...

hello

just a question did u called ukba for status u might have

Devil27
Newly Registered

Post by Devil27 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

gardazi76 wrote:
Devil27 wrote:
Hi guys!!

hello

just a question did u called ukba for status u might have
Yeah ... 3 times.. Once in feb wen my 6 months over n 2 times in march n had same answer.. Still under process..

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:40 am

HEY GUYS JUST TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON VISA PROCESSING TIME...

I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FOR MY FRIEND RECORDED DELIVERY FROM BRISTOL. I COULD FEEL SOMETHING HARD LIKE A CARD INSIDE. I THINK ITS HIS VISA.

APPLIED JAN 11TH, BIO LETTER DATED JAN 23RD, BIO DONE JAN 26, BIO CARD RECEIVED TODAY APRIL 4TH.
MONEY MAINTAINED IN ACCOUNT? NO
SOLICITOR? YES
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED? DON'T KNOW
WEBSITE? NO
JOB TITLE? BUSINESS ANALYST OR DEV MANAGER NOT SURE.
IN UK APP? YES

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 am

Hello i have applied on 23rd Nov and im also waiting anxiouslyy

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Applied on 20th October
Biometrics on 01st November

No response since then

H-Cube
Newly Registered

Post by H-Cube » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 pm

The wait is finally over, phew!!!

Received BRP today (04/04/13) for myself and two Dependants. My Spouse's BRP was not delivered, hopefully will be in receipt 2moro or next as well as the remaining documents.

Best of luck guys.

Hcube

gururaj27
Newly Registered

Visa refused

Post by gururaj27 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi

I applied for EV on Feb 10/2013 and got to know its been rejected today for the same reason as yours saying bank letter was not correct wrt amount disposable in UK, I am not sure if I should appeal it as my lawyer said it will cost me £1600 +£140 extra...I am in a situation where I cannot in any way afford to pay so much money but I cant see all my hard work to apply for VISA- go waste as I really had some serious problems while applying for it. Can some one help please? I have not even see the rejection letter yet, so I am not sure how long I get to stay If I dont appeal or how long I have to appeal in case. Desperately in need of immediate advice...Pls help

Thanks

Raj