ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Living in Middx, applying for SET(M) in Sheffield, KOL 04/11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

d_seng
Newly Registered

Living in Middx, applying for SET(M) in Sheffield, KOL 04/11

Post by d_seng » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi all,

I live in Twickenham (Middlesex), but because of lack of appointments at Croydon, I am applying at the Sheffield PEO. Does anybody think that's going to be an issue?

Also, I passed my KOL in April 2011, but will be using the certificate for the SET(M) application in May 2013. Given that it will be more than two years ago (although the certificate has no expiry date) does anybody think that will be a problem, especially now that there is a new format?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhruva

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Living in Middx, applying for SET(M) in Sheffield, KOL 0

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm

d_seng wrote:Hi all,

I live in Twickenham (Middlesex), but because of lack of appointments at Croydon, I am applying at the Sheffield PEO. Does anybody think that's going to be an issue?

Also, I passed my KOL in April 2011, but will be using the certificate for the SET(M) application in May 2013. Given that it will be more than two years ago (although the certificate has no expiry date) does anybody think that will be a problem, especially now that there is a new format?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhruva
No Worries regarding both.
1. Sheffield was the only PEO you were able to book,as it was difficult to get one in other PEOs
2.Your KOL Test Has no expiry date.

See the new Form and Guidance after 06/04, and see what is required regarding the KOL Pass Certificate.