ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Croydon - Tier 1 (ext) held for further enquiries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

PEO - Croydon - Tier 1 (ext) held for further enquiries

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi,
Today I went for my PEO appointment to Croydon with 3 dependants. Went inside around 10am for 10.35am appointment. Finished all the formal checking and biometrics enrollment by 12. Case worker called me at around 12.30pm. After her lunch she started my case around 2.00pm. Finally she called me at 4pm and said that my application is fine but her senior caseworker need to do further enquiries. My paperwork as follows.
Application
Bank Statement + Payslips (with Employer letter)
And all required documents.
Actually I thought that my case will be straight forward because I am employed(salaried). But to my surprise my case is going for further enquiries. Later in the evening I called my colleague and came to know that our Operations Manager(One who gave reference letter) left office at 2.00pm today.

Can someone please reply for the following queries?

1. how many days normally it will t take to get the result?
2. Is there is anything to worry on this?

Many Thanks

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Help Please!

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello guys,
Following my previous post, I haven't got any reply yet (2 weeks) from UKBA. Actually I went for PEO because my wife had two operations (my daughter's birth and gallbladder removal in last eight months) and she is exhausted and need some rest (its too difficult to handle 2 children without any help as I am working full time). So I planned to send her back home as soon as possible for 2 months so that she can get some rest and taken care by her mother. But my visa process is getting delayed (I really dont know why).

Can someone please give me a suggestion how I can handle this situation?

Many Thanks.

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Help Please!

Post by longshift » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm

vinoj.cardoza wrote:Hello guys,
Following my previous post, I haven't got any reply yet (2 weeks) from UKBA. Actually I went for PEO because my wife had two operations (my daughter's birth and gallbladder removal in last eight months) and she is exhausted and need some rest (its too difficult to handle 2 children without any help as I am working full time). So I planned to send her back home as soon as possible for 2 months so that she can get some rest and taken care by her mother. But my visa process is getting delayed (I really dont know why).

Can someone please give me a suggestion how I can handle this situation?

Many Thanks.
There is no set time for this. Once they have held a file for further enquires it is dealt as normal. From reading countless experiences on this forum, I can say that no one could tell you the time it will take for them to make the decision. Many got it in days, weeks and even months.

However, this can help. You can visit Croydon PEO and enquire about the status of your file. Many people who have done this got result quickly. Also, explain them your situation and urgency in this matter. Mind you, they might not even entertain such enquiry, but its worth a shot.

Good Luck mate.

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Many thanks for your reply longshift,
If I go directly to Croydon PEO Will they let me in without any kind of appoinment proof.

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

Hi
My file had been taken in month of Jan for tier 1 extension –same day service in Sheffield.
Still waiting for reply from UKBA… same update given from agency that file is under process ….
Last week they told that file transfer to senior case worker…..
No idea when they going to take decision…..i am very surprised that I am not self employed but only salary person…..
Any suggestion senior member from your experience?????

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Hi londonUk

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 am

I am shocked to hear that will take months to get reply back.

Can you please tell me how you are getting the update of your file?

Many Thanks

ukswus

Re: Hi londonUk

Post by ukswus » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 am

vinoj.cardoza wrote:I am shocked to hear that will take months to get reply back.

Can you please tell me how you are getting the update of your file?

Many Thanks
Absolutely ludicrous that they take months to decide on the PEO application, which charges really exorbitant fees.

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Re: PEO - Croydon - Tier 1 (ext) held for further enquiries

Post by kiranrongali » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm

vinoj.cardoza wrote:Hi,
Today I went for my PEO appointment to Croydon with 3 dependants. Went inside around 10am for 10.35am appointment. Finished all the formal checking and biometrics enrollment by 12. Case worker called me at around 12.30pm. After her lunch she started my case around 2.00pm. Finally she called me at 4pm and said that my application is fine but her senior caseworker need to do further enquiries. My paperwork as follows.
Application
Bank Statement + Payslips (with Employer letter)
And all required documents.
Actually I thought that my case will be straight forward because I am employed(salaried). But to my surprise my case is going for further enquiries. Later in the evening I called my colleague and came to know that our Operations Manager(One who gave reference letter) left office at 2.00pm today.

Can someone please reply for the following queries?

1. how many days normally it will t take to get the result?
2. Is there is anything to worry on this?

Many Thanks
Vinoj,

Did they returned your all documents on same day?

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 am

No they kept all the documents and said they will send reply by post.

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

they ask for more documents by post..............
anybody have any idea what should i do?????
my solicitor saying my file transfer to senior case worker !!!!
plz advise .............

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Hi londonuk

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:26 pm

They didn't ask any further documents to me. But if they ask you to send then send it.

Konaine
Newly Registered

Post by Konaine » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 am

Londonuk9, can you please specify what documents they have asked for just so people who are reading this can gather from your experience.

Thanks.

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 pm

they ask me to send divident voucher,accountant letter and set of accounts to send in 14 days.............

Any advice on it????

Thanks

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Re: Hi londonuk

Post by kiranrongali » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

vinoj.cardoza wrote:They didn't ask any further documents to me. But if they ask you to send then send it.
Hi Vinoj,

Did you get any response? I'm also same case, could you please let me know once you get any response.

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

BRP wasn't returned

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Fri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Finally after long wait, I received my approval letter yesterday along with my documents. Thanks for your response and help guys.

However, my daughter's previous BRP was not returned with the documents I received. Is it usual they keep the old BRP or do they return along the document? (We haven't had one, because we got approved our first visa before BRP implementation)

Can any senior reply for this please?

Thanks

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm

They will keep the old one and issue a new one with updated expiry date....

vinoj.cardoza
Newly Registered

Post by vinoj.cardoza » Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Many thanks for your reply bubin.