ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice please wife and three girls applying for BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siamsteve

Advice please wife and three girls applying for BC

Post by siamsteve » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi I am just trying to work out how much it would cost to have my wife and three children apply for british citizenship I am already a UK BC My wife and her three girls have all received ILR two years ago. Looking at the new fees it looks as though for my wife fee will be 874 then for two of the girls 1178 and for the third 505.

Is there no other way of doing this for example would it be better for my wife to first apply BC then do the children later would this work out cheaper all three girls are under 18 years old?

Also how long on average do applications take?

Any advice would be helpful

Regards Steve

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 pm

The fees you have quoted are correct.

For application timelines please take a look at the "Sticky" posts at the top of this forum.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Advice please wife and three girls applying for BC

Post by Jambo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

siamsteve wrote:Is there no other way of doing this for example would it be better for my wife to first apply BC then do the children later would this work out cheaper all three girls are under 18 years old?
There isn't a cheaper option however the kids don't need to apply at the same time as the parent so you can spread the cost.