ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advice needed Pls

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alish60

Urgent advice needed Pls

Post by Alish60 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 pm

I have got an approval letter from UKBA saying my application for BC has been approved but when I rang the local council they said the UKBA has asked them to send my certificate back. I am very worried,what could have happened? does that mean they have canceled it or something?
Plz give me some advice.
Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent advice needed Pls

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Alish60 wrote:I have got an approval letter from UKBA saying my application for BC has been approved but when I rang the local council they said the UKBA has asked them to send my certificate back. I am very worried,what could have happened? does that mean they have canceled it or something?
Plz give me some advice.
Thanks
There may have been an error on the certificate. Give the ukba a call.

Alish60

Re: Urgent advice needed Pls

Post by Alish60 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Alish60 wrote:I have got an approval letter from UKBA saying my application for BC has been approved but when I rang the local council they said the UKBA has asked them to send my certificate back. I am very worried,what could have happened? does that mean they have canceled it or something?
Plz give me some advice.
Thanks
There may have been an error on the certificate. Give the ukba a call.
Thanks for the reply.i tried their number, 08450105200 but they don't take any call.
Had to send them an email.is making me really worried.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm

seems like there is some administrative error. i guess nothing to worry b/c ukba must have approved your application after thorough investigation.
they will probably write u .... :?
keep us updated.
Best of Luck.

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 am

drzeevoh73 wrote:seems like there is some adminis notting strative error. i guess nothing to worry b/c ukba must have approved your application after thorough investigation.
keep us updated.
Best of Luck.
Hi
I hope it's nothing serious as well. I will keep you updated.
Thanks

jagait

Post by jagait » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Alish60 wrote:
drzeevoh73 wrote:seems like there is some adminis notting strative error. i guess nothing to worry b/c ukba must have approved your application after thorough investigation.
keep us updated.
Best of Luck.
Hi
I hope it's nothing serious as well. I will keep you updated.
Thanks
I'm in similar situation, and would say the same thing dont worry, we have received an approval letter, and drop them an email. Thats what I did, I dont think there is anything we can do.

Either way, better to have received a letter (even if admin error) than still twiggling thumbs and waiting

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:57 pm

jagait wrote:I'm in similar situation, and would say the same thing dont worry, we have received an approval letter, and drop them an email. Thats what I did, I dont think there is anything we can do.
Either way, better to have received a letter (even if admin error) than still twiggling thumbs and waiting
I hope so mate, hope they have not changed their mind.
I am just worried about the 21 days cos we can't do nothing about that. Hope they bear in mind that we tried to attend ceremony but there is no certificate in there :D
keep me informed please, I will do the same.
Good luck to you mate.

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 pm

did u call ukba to find out?

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 am

drzeevoh73 wrote:did u call ukba to find out?
They do not talk to you on the phone anymore, when you ring them on 08450105200 It says we can not answer phone calls, please email us your inquiry!!
Honestly all doors are closed, I do not know what else to do!!
I have emailed them a week ago but had no respond so far.
I emailed my inquiry to
FurtherNationalityEnquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
and
nationalityprogress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
any suggestion? :( :(
I just hope they have not changed their mind!