ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newsettlement
Newly Registered

ILR Spouse Visa

Post by newsettlement » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 am

I got married last week and have returned to UK now . My wife will apply for Spouse visa on Monday. As I am Muslim, how do we need to prove arranged marriage as genuine, What docs do we need to include.
I have included marriage certificate and also pics of Nikah and Emails I wrote to her after our engagement in Jan.

Can you also tell me what do you we need to fill in the form for

1) Question : Do you stay with you husband? what do I write here and also about sponsorship, what are the things i need to keep in mind.

2) Documents included :

• 2 recent passport photographs and my passport.
• My birth certificate and Copies of my husband’s Passport pages and BRP card confirming mine and his age.
• Original Marriage Certificate with 8 Photos.
• Accommodation Requirement: Tenancy Agreement and No objection letter from Landlord.
• Salary Slips - 12 months, Current account(Account Number : XXXXXX) Barclays Bank statements - 12 months, Saving Account Statements, P60 – Previous 3 years and HMRC earnings letter for past 4 Years.
• Employment letter confirming the salary and employment type.
• Sponsor undertaking letter
• PTE score card and email confirmation of the score send to UKBA.

Do i need to put any cover letter?

Please let me know if I am missing any thing.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.