ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa should i mention brother's name

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan594

spouse visa should i mention brother's name

Post by irfan594 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:02 am

hi

i wanted to ask should i mention my 3 brother's in my sponsor letter as they don't live at my parents home ( the accommodation where my wife and i will live).

also in my 6 month bank statements i have a standing order to my brother's
account of more then £100 should i mention why i have a standing order to his account or just mention it as bills in my saving sheet

MikeCharlie

Post by MikeCharlie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:05 pm

I would suggest that if you don't need to mention them on the form, then you don't need to mention them in your sponsor's letter. I believe the primary concern is that the home will not be overcrowded. If they don't live there, then it should not be an issue.

Your records should show that you have enough to support you and your wife, 'without recourse to public funds'. If you have a steady income and reasonable cash flow (you can save a little each month), then I would suggest that you have a reasonable case.