ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chez125
Newly Registered

Supporting documents query

Post by chez125 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 pm

My husband is Tunisian and we will shortly (within the next 4 weeks as awaiting english pass certificate) be submitting our settlement visa application. I have a few queries on this:
1. When is considered the date of application for online applications?
2. Do my bank statements need to be within 28 days of the date of application?
3. I have all my payslips up to the end of March. I next get paid on 22 April but want to submit the application on or around that date. Do I also need to supply my pay slip for the 22 April?
4. I am unable to find my original contract of employment but my employer has a copy which is marked COPY. It is attached to the letter stating my salary, length of employment etc. Would this be sufficient.
5. I have a council tax bill and a water bill both dated end of March. Would these be sufficient or do I need them dated within 28 days of date of application also.
6. I have my last 2 P60's but am not due to receive my latest one until my May payday and would have submitted the visa by this time. Do I need to include this as a comment anywhere?

Thanks in anticipation.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: Supporting documents query

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 pm

chez125 wrote:My husband is Tunisian and we will shortly (within the next 4 weeks as awaiting english pass certificate) be submitting our settlement visa application. I have a few queries on this:
1. When is considered the date of application for online applications?
2. Do my bank statements need to be within 28 days of the date of application?
3. I have all my payslips up to the end of March. I next get paid on 22 April but want to submit the application on or around that date. Do I also need to supply my pay slip for the 22 April?
4. I am unable to find my original contract of employment but my employer has a copy which is marked COPY. It is attached to the letter stating my salary, length of employment etc. Would this be sufficient.
5. I have a council tax bill and a water bill both dated end of March. Would these be sufficient or do I need them dated within 28 days of date of application also.
6. I have my last 2 P60's but am not due to receive my latest one until my May payday and would have submitted the visa by this time. Do I need to include this as a comment anywhere?

Thanks in anticipation.
1. When u submit application in person.
2. Yes. Must be within 28 days policy at the time of application submission.
3. At time of application , you should provide payslip not older then 28 days. so if your march payslip will be in this time limit , its fine.. if not , include april one.
4.Get the copy signed and stamped by the employer !
5.No. 28 days policy apply only on payslips and bank statements
6.Submit your previous p60 and a cover letter explaining you will receive your next in mid-may.