ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success(04Apr13) Sheffield

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

ILR Success(04Apr13) Sheffield

Post by Sanjit001 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:56 pm

First of all I want to thank this forum members for their time and suggestion !

I have got all the information regarding all my application till date from this forum.

My application for the ILR was successful this morning in Shefield and it was a straight-forward case.

Type- HSMP+Tier 1
Had booked the appointment for myself+3 dependants at 09.00 am.
Reached around 8.30 and after the security check I reported at Counter 7 and got my Tokon number(the first for the day for SET(O)).
After initial application form+photo check, I went to the Payment desk (Paid by 2 different credit cards).
Then after 20 minutes wait, went to the Biometric and after the biometric, he asked for my supporting documents and told me to wait.
After 5 minutes, a case worker told to come after 1 hour.
I went out and came inside after 40 minutes and the case worker came to me seeing me through the window and told that my application is successful and Thanked me for getting all the Photocopies.

The list of documents I had given -

Application Form+Photos
12 months Pay slip
12 months Bank statement
2 LIUK test
Co-Hab documents(Marriage certificate+Council tax bill+NHS, Bank statemnets etc)
Last 4 years HMRC letter

Cheers
Sanjit

ilruk
Newly Registered

Post by ilruk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Congratulations !!! :)

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Congratulations
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

cskadari
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success(04Apr13) Sheffield

Post by cskadari » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 am

Sanjit001 wrote: The list of documents I had given -

Application Form+Photos
12 months Pay slip
12 months Bank statement
2 LIUK test
Co-Hab documents(Marriage certificate+Council tax bill+NHS, Bank statemnets etc)
Last 4 years HMRC letter

Congratulations. Documents are simple and straight-forward.

kishor_mit

Post by kishor_mit » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi Sanjit

Could you please provide me bit more information on the following co-hab documents?

* Marriage certificate+Council tax bill+NHS, Bank statemnets etc.
How many council bills and how many bank statements did you provide and what is the period spread across each bill/statement? (I understand that the documents should be from the last 2 years.)

* Last 4 years HMRC letter
I'm sorry if this is a silly questions - but I'm not sure what does HMRC letter(s) contain? How many did you submit?

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Post by Sanjit001 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:40 pm

kishor_mit wrote:Hi Sanjit

Could you please provide me bit more information on the following co-hab documents?

* Marriage certificate+Council tax bill+NHS, Bank statemnets etc.
How many council bills and how many bank statements did you provide and what is the period spread across each bill/statement? (I understand that the documents should be from the last 2 years.)
-I was claiming period Feb-2009 till date as my wife had been out of country for 18 months in between, so I was not sure if that absence would be counted. Thought she was out of country, I had documents in her name.
I had submitted council tax for 10/11, 11/12, 12/13 and couple of Bank statements in my wife's name from Jan2010. For period Feb-2009 - Jan-2010 she had only 2 documents, One NHS Card and one letter for NI number.
-But I had many other documents for 2012-13 (NHS appointment letters/Voting registration letter)

* Last 4 years HMRC letter
I'm sorry if this is a silly questions - but I'm not sure what does HMRC letter(s) contain? How many did you submit?
- It was the Last 4 years Tax history and just one page document from HMRC, though not a mandatory one, but highly recomendable !

Mano82

Post by Mano82 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Congrats buddy!