ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

£1326..teir1(ent) visa oneday..Fast TRAck process.tier1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hr
Newly Registered

£1326..teir1(ent) visa oneday..Fast TRAck process.tier1

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

hi every one please see below link..

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... neur/fees/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... neur/fees/

ukba intoduce 1day..premium fast track for tier1 enterprenure visa.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Dear HR. Instead of spamming this forum with loads of posts. Why don't you just call the Home office and ask them that you want to book a PEO appointment for Tier 1 (E) visa, and they will say "Sorry, there is no PEO service for this category".

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Dear hr

Please book appointment with UKBA. when you got the appointment and they will treat you then let us all know. we will be greatful for this favour.

Regards

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:45 pm

dear rock and mr rezwan....i m not spaming ..u can clearly see the link..if u are genuine migrant and know how to read english.

hr
Newly Registered

fake people and fraud the rock and rezwan becarfull.

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

and if u can check previous posts(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=130561) please understand properly my question is regarding is this possible or not..as someone has allready stated that they applied on premium service..!! i m not like you guys fake n asking other for their details and miss use it..so watchout brother MR ROCK AND MR RIZWAN dont ask personal detail from others and miss use it..

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Why not call the home office and ask them yourself

Phone: 0870 606 7766

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:08 pm

I am not too sure...

you might want to give it a try by trying to call them/be online at night when the window for booking the appt opens.

It might just be the case that the list is not updated.

There is no reason why it shouldnt be there..

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Guys why are you wasting time on this, if you go through the application form it is clearly mentioned that there is no premium service available in this visa category. Please stop wasting time on such posts.
please no offence .

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm

There is no premium service for this visa category.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... oservices/
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:18 pm

About premium service and its fee is mentioned on UKBA web for more than 9-10 months (as far as I found it there). But practically UKBA DOES NOT do it.

It is just like to mention that 90% of their cases are decided in 12 weeks.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Bro, dont take things perosnally... when you are successful in securing such appointment, do let us know please! We will update our records and knowledge for future references...

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:04 am

hello guyz

i think UKBA started this peo service after 31st jan

reason im saying this is if we can see the history application in jan or after they are issuing visa more quick might be these application are dealt by new people or company or different department

and all old applications either they mixed up the papers

or might be they have recieved so many fake bank statements from overseas thats why they think all are fake and they need time to decide seeing past history of the applicant
even i am seeing some people already started gettign good news or few bad news also those who applied from july to oct as they realize that they have to deal now after 4 months as stated on there web page they are dealing people who applied beofre or on 9th oct :)

i can only think like that UKBA knows better there stupid rules n point system thing they dont know shit about it even 200k visa was finished for tier 4 on 12th december but i read few people got visa after the deadline in dec even they applied after that date

im happy for them but same time angry in UKBA they make the shit rules and cant read or do job properly

even they is no way we can complain about it

i know our visa there is good chance of refusal just few days back i come to know when passing time i was reading the bank letter i send them all things are fine i forgot to mention that my overseas bank is regulated by state bank Pakistan i hope they wont be so stupid finger crossed

cheers all