ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need him deported from UK, but how?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bandana
Newly Registered

I need him deported from UK, but how?

Post by Bandana » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Last edited by Bandana on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Just sent a email to home office what you write above with your and your husbands date of birth and home/work address.
After that watch tele and enjoy your life,
Home office will do the rest of work.
If you can't do this then dail 101 and tell them what you write above,they will do the rest of job.

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Is it really that simple?

Thanks you for answering me.

To add to my first mail here, I didnt inform the authorities for our separation, nor did he. Does it matter in this case?

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Bandana wrote:Is it really that simple?

To add to my first mail here, I didnt inform the authorities for our separation, nor did he. Does it matter in this case?
How long have you been married and lived together? does he has all the documents or you have? what visa is he holing now? it's not that easy it sounds!! homeoffice gives visa out based on some requirements and need some to take the visa back. you can't just make rules up as you want, not every relationship last forever.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Bandana wrote:Is it really that simple?

Why you are worried?
Just tell your story word by word and relax,they will do the rest of job.
No matter if you wants to withdraw your sponcer at any stage or any time.
You must have to give your own date of birth,and your address,and the reason why you are doing this.
after all this if you fail in your desire then put your head down and find another one for your self and enjoy your life.

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 am

Last edited by Bandana on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:07 am

Bandana wrote:4 years married 2 separeted. He has his passport and our marriage licence. I have my passport and payslips. I can't remember the exact type of visa, but it is a EEA Family permit for 5 years. Does that help?
Yes you can withdraw your sponcer by writing to home office with the reasons.
Enough for your desires.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 am

Under community law, the right of residence only subsides on termination of the marriage.
I dont think the concept of withdrawal of sponsorship appiles in EU law to spousal cases.

I can conclude that UKBA will be in breach of EU law, If they withdraw his residence card on the basis of seperation.

If you allege the marriage was a sham, you may be required to explain you culpibility in all of it.

Until divorce, he has right of residence, so long as you have not cease from being a quslified person.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am

Bandana wrote:4 years married 2 separeted. He has his passport and our marriage licence. I have my passport and payslips. I can't remember the exact type of visa, but it is a EEA Family permit for 5 years. Does that help?
By law under EEA regulation rules, as long as you are married for 3 years or more and you have lived together in UK for at least 1 year, then you can separate or divorce and he obtains his rights, in other words you can't cancel his visa neither deport him!! he can obtain ROR but after that visa finished, it will be hard for him to get permanent visa, as he needs your papers for EXERCISING TREATY RIGHT and your passport.
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks everyone. Is there email address for the home office that works? I couldn't find a category that fits from UKBA site?

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 am

spike_UK wrote: By law under EEA regulation rules, as long as you are married for 3 years or more and you have lived together in UK for at least 1 year, then you can separate or divorce and he obtains his rights, in other words you can't cancel his visa neither deport him!!
That explains the reluctance for divorce. Now that the year has passed I think he has been more willing to file a divorce. Bastard!

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 am

Obie wrote:
If you allege the marriage was a sham, you may be required to explain you culpibility in all of it.
It can be reported anonymously, if they ask I tell them honestly that he has no intention to divorce, but has no intention to live with me either. I can tell them I didn't know it was my responsiblity too to report of changed circumstances.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:16 am

Bandana wrote:
spike_UK wrote: By law under EEA regulation rules, as long as you are married for 3 years or more and you have lived together in UK for at least 1 year, then you can separate or divorce and he obtains his rights, in other words you can't cancel his visa neither deport him!!
That explains the reluctance for divorce. Now that the year has passed I think he has been more willing to file a divorce. Bastard!
You got it right!!! he hold you back for 3 years and now there is no reason for him not to divorce you. I'm sorry to hear what he used you for but you have to let it go.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

Last edited by Bandana on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 am

Bandana wrote:What are his option for a visa if I refuse to give the documents he needs?
After 5 years of his visa finished, he has to leave the country I believe.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 am

Last edited by Bandana on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bandana
Newly Registered

Post by Bandana » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 am

THX U Spike

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 am

Bandana wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Bandana wrote:What are his option for a visa if I refuse to give the documents he needs?
Well he can apply for a work based one, right? Or find a loophole to apply for IRL without me. Or dupe another stupid woman... :oops: :cry:

Well if I just stopped working, claiming no benefits and told UKBA I am not exersising my treaty rights would that help at all?
Yes it will help, if you are so desperate to catch him down!! then yes just call homeoffice or write to them and explain everything but not in the way of panishment because he left you!! do the way as he has been unlawful and used a shamed marriage to get what he wants, good luck.
PR dated 05/03/2013

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 pm

spike_UK wrote:
Bandana wrote:
spike_UK wrote:
Well he can apply for a work based one, right? Or find a loophole to apply for IRL without me. Or dupe another stupid woman... :oops: :cry:

Well if I just stopped working, claiming no benefits and told UKBA I am not exersising my treaty rights would that help at all?
Yes it will help, if you are so desperate to catch him down!! then yes just call homeoffice or write to them and explain everything but not in the way of panishment because he left you!! do the way as he has been unlawful and used a shamed marriage to get what he wants, good luck.
If you are still unsure what to do,seek the advice of a solicitor..

Nimitta
Member of Standing

Post by Nimitta » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am

spike_UK wrote: By law under EEA regulation rules, as long as you are married for 3 years or more and you have lived together in UK for at least 1 year, then you can separate or divorce and he obtains his rights, in other words you can't cancel his visa neither deport him!! he can obtain ROR but after that visa finished, it will be hard for him to get permanent visa, as he needs your papers for EXERCISING TREATY RIGHT and your passport.
If he does obtain ROR, after that he does not need anything from her anymore. You are wrong.

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Nimitta wrote:
spike_UK wrote: By law under EEA regulation rules, as long as you are married for 3 years or more and you have lived together in UK for at least 1 year, then you can separate or divorce and he obtains his rights, in other words you can't cancel his visa neither deport him!! he can obtain ROR but after that visa finished, it will be hard for him to get permanent visa, as he needs your papers for EXERCISING TREATY RIGHT and your passport.
If he does obtain ROR, after that he does not need anything from her anymore. You are wrong.
Sorry he needs her paper for ROR not for PR.
PR dated 05/03/2013

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm

He wanted a divorce in my EU country of origin days after he got the visa and then same happened with residence permit there. Then when we moved to UK, because I have relatives here, week after he got the Family permit, he wanted the divorce again. Changed his mind. I think he knows the law better and iss now playing games as he in no circumstance wants a divorce, but doesnt want a life with me. For me this sounds like planned sham, as we met in an online dating forum and got married after few months from meeting. I know I've been naive and blue-eyed but I was raised to believe in not giving up marriage, and he has been playing with my hopes and fears.
The other day I went to a friend and he told me that he knows somebody who had obtained PR and had separated from his EEA spouse and then she reported him as a marriage of shame and use her for visa, the UKBA has cancelled his VISA!!
PR dated 05/03/2013

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:12 am

If a marriage is sham both the eea and the non eea are culprit, both will be arrested, the eea national is liable for arrest and can also be deported just like the non eea national. If a relationship brake down and you now want to claim it was a sham, then you also is a criminal for involving in commiting the crime. If i were the non eea national, i will arrest you for blackmail. You the eea will have to prove in the court that money was exchange and you the eea took the money for the sham marriage, then the eea is a criminal and liable for arrest and deportation too for knowing to circumvent uk immigration system. In sham marriage if proving the eea took money, both parties are liable for arrest and deportation, you cannot just say bcus a relationship do not work, i want him deported, its like saying i am the boss you are the slave. If your non eea is an eea can you i want him deported? I dont think so, many british to british relationship dont work. I will judge only on your comment but will like to hear your partner side. I am a british/eea, i have witness my hubby's friend eea wife treat her husband, no british man will take that nonsence from a woman. Many eea treat their non eea partner as shit bcus of the immigration system. My simple advice is, if you dont want him uk, if you leave uk under eu law he has to leave and this is under some circumstancies. Eu law do not make it compulsory he must live with you under the same roof. If he sham you for visa and you really love him, you can sham him to live with you under same roof. It takes two to tangle. Relationship is free off visa.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

flames
Newly Registered

Post by flames » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:If a marriage is sham both the eea and the non eea are culprit, both will be arrested, the eea national is liable for arrest and can also be deported just like the non eea national. If a relationship brake down and you now want to claim it was a sham, then you also is a criminal for involving in commiting the crime. If i were the non eea national, i will arrest you for blackmail. You the eea will have to prove in the court that money was exchange and you the eea took the money for the sham marriage, then the eea is a criminal and liable for arrest and deportation too for knowing to circumvent uk immigration system. In sham marriage if proving the eea took money, both parties are liable for arrest and deportation, you cannot just say bcus a relationship do not work, i want him deported, its like saying i am the boss you are the slave. If your non eea is an eea can you i want him deported? I dont think so, many british to british relationship dont work. I will judge only on your comment but will like to hear your partner side. I am a british/eea, i have witness my hubby's friend eea wife treat her husband, no british man will take that nonsence from a woman. Many eea treat their non eea partner as shit bcus of the immigration system. My simple advice is, if you dont want him uk, if you leave uk under eu law he has to leave and this is under some circumstancies. Eu law do not make it compulsory he must live with you under the same roof. If he sham you for visa and you really love him, you can sham him to live with you under same roof. It takes two to tangle. Relationship is free off visa.
Well said...

You can both end up in trouble with the law if you allege marriage of convenience as you would be a part of it as well.

You are feeling hurt and used but let nature take its course, he will get his comeuppance sooner or later.

Remember "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm

I will advice the OP to read this story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jail.html. It's about a popular woman who wanted to pull her ex down. Hopefully, you will learn some lesson.