ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Rules for ILR 6th April 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

New Rules for ILR 6th April 2013

Post by globalindian » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 am

Has anybody seen any changes to Premium service cost or ILR (SET O) form for rules affecting candidates from 6th April 2013?
I can't see any change.

Does anybody has a link for the policy guidance?

alanwong

Re: New Rules for ILR 6th April 2013

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 am

globalindian wrote:Has anybody seen any changes to Premium service cost or ILR (SET O) form for rules affecting candidates from 6th April 2013?
I can't see any change.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... april-fees

[iD]

Re: New Rules for ILR 6th April 2013

Post by [iD] » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 am

globalindian wrote:Has anybody seen any changes to Premium service cost or ILR (SET O) form for rules affecting candidates from 6th April 2013?
I can't see any change.

Check here
Though they still haven't updated the forms and guidance notes to reflect the new fee. The above link would help you with the query.
Goodluck.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 am

I can see the latest SET(O) form guidance version 04/2013 is available today. However cannot yet see the latest SET(O) form. That however may be an issue with my local browser or there may be a delay in the UKBA publishing the new links. Additionally the new 04/2013 SET(M) form is available but not the guidance.

The continuous residence guidance is still that which was published on January 23rd. So you will need to wait patiently for that link to be updated as well.

Note however, the updated immigration rules have been published.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/

vd_ilr

Post by vd_ilr » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 am

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks All for your help.

ilrapplicant2013

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

I am sure I read somewhere that you could use the old form for 28 days after 6th april

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

ilrapplicant2013 wrote:I am sure I read somewhere that you could use the old form for 28 days after 6th april
That's correct. For 3 weeks you could use 12./12 version of SET O Form,after 06/04.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Check the following snippet form the here

Code: Select all

Applicants can use an old version of an application form for 21 days following the increase, but these should be accompanied by the new fee. New versions of our application forms will be available on our website from 6 April.
[/color]
Goodluck.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm

It seems all Premium Service Booking will attract a Booking fee of £100.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/cost/.

Not sure if this is applicable for ILR applications as well i.e. all premium service appointment will have to pay £100.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm

globalindian wrote:It seems all Premium Service Booking will attract a Booking fee of £100.

Not sure if this is applicable for ILR applications as well i.e. all premium service appointment will have to pay £100.
I think all applications have to pay the fees.
One has to call UKBA to pay the fee. The web can not deal with it.

tanvirni

Post by tanvirni » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 pm

cs95tdg wrote:I can see the latest SET(O) form guidance version 04/2013 is available today. However cannot yet see the latest SET(O) form. That however may be an issue with my local browser or there may be a delay in the UKBA publishing the new links. Additionally the new 04/2013 SET(M) form is available but not the guidance.

The continuous residence guidance is still that which was published on January 23rd. So you will need to wait patiently for that link to be updated as well.

new set(o) also online now

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm

tanvirni wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:I can see the latest SET(O) form guidance version 04/2013 is available today. However cannot yet see the latest SET(O) form. That however may be an issue with my local browser or there may be a delay in the UKBA publishing the new links. Additionally the new 04/2013 SET(M) form is available but not the guidance.

Can You please provide the link please. I looked up still the Old SET O Form is coming up.

tanvirni

Post by tanvirni » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
tanvirni wrote:

Can You please provide the link please. I looked up still the Old SET O Form is coming up.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

you may need to refresh the page

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm

tanvirni wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
tanvirni wrote:

Thank You Mate for your quick response. Appreciate very much. Form has come up now.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
tanvirni wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
tanvirni wrote:
Thank You Mate for your quick response. Appreciate very much. Form has come up now.

Can
You please provide the link please. I looked up still the Old SET O Form is coming up.

bullseye81
Newly Registered

Post by bullseye81 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 pm

alanwong wrote:
globalindian wrote:It seems all Premium Service Booking will attract a Booking fee of £100.

Is the £100 fee new? I booked my appointment for ILR last week for a date in May, but was not asked to pay for the appointment. Does this mean that I have to call UKBA to pay for the appointment that I have made? Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

bullseye81 wrote:
alanwong wrote:

Is the £100 fee new? I booked my appointment for ILR last week for a date in May, but was not asked to pay for the appointment. Does this mean that I have to call UKBA to pay for the appointment that I have made? Thanks
They will recover it whren you pay your visa fees at a PEO appointment. If it;s Postal application they will recover when they receive your application.wait till 08/04,Monday you will find out exactly.

bullseye81
Newly Registered

Post by bullseye81 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
bullseye81 wrote:
alanwong wrote:

They will recover it whren you pay your visa fees at a PEO appointment. If it;s Postal application they will recover when they receive your application.wait till 08/04,Monday you will find out exactly.
Thanks Kevin. So I am not dreaming in that this is a new fee? The costs just keep adding up. :?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

bullseye81 wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
bullseye81 wrote:
alanwong wrote:
Thanks Kevin. So I am not dreaming in that this is a new fee? The costs just keep adding up. :?
true indeed. They need to find a way to reduce their Budget deficit.

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

I have booked my PEO last week for the date in early next week. Should I call UKBA and pay for the 100 fee? or i can directly go to PEO on the day and pay the amount required?

There is no clarity so far. Does anyone booked PEO early next week and paid or not paid till now?

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 pm

ILRdept wrote:I have booked my PEO last week for the date in early next week. Should I call UKBA and pay for the 100 fee? or i can directly go to PEO on the day and pay the amount required?

There is no clarity so far. Does anyone booked PEO early next week and paid or not paid till now?
I have the same question

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Anyone have the answers for the PEO booking fee as asked above?

GenX

Post by GenX » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:56 pm

The booking fees as far as I know is not extra. It is part of the application form fees so they are actually taking 100 pounds in advance and during the actual payment the 100 pounds will be adjusted. I have also done my appointment last week and was not asked for booking fees.

ILRdept
Newly Registered

Post by ILRdept » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 pm

yes genX. i agree with you. When I booked my appointment also last week i was not asked for the booking fee. But, as per the new rule, they stated we need to call one UKBA number by giving our booking reference number and pay the 100 fee before we attend the day or else the appoitment will be automatically cancelled it seems. There is no updates in the online booking system to handle this.

thats what the confusion now. Do we need to call and pay for our appointments?

Not sure about this.