ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekygirl900
Newly Registered

Post by cheekygirl900 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 am

Congratz everyone
still waiting :(

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 am

r4sh1d wrote:Deadline is 27 May and in email they said three months which is end April so will keep hoping.

With visa process seemingly returning to normal processing time of 2-3 month, you would think the ECM reviews should also be carried out.
ECM reviews are conducted, sometimes as was the case with our appeal 2 months before the deadline. There are multiple other former members of this site who also have had overturned decisions with diferring times.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 am

king2be98 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:Deadline is 27 May and in email they said three months which is end April so will keep hoping.

With visa process seemingly returning to normal processing time of 2-3 month, you would think the ECM reviews should also be carried out.
ECM reviews are conducted, sometimes as was the case with our appeal 2 months before the deadline. There are multiple other former members of this site who also have had overturned decisions with diferring times.
That would be about now for us. Thanks for the info.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:How abt length of stay?
Hi. Don't worry about the length to stay... Just put two weeks from now for date of travel...
Inshallah 4 days after handing passport she will have visa.
I am so so so happy for you in so glad that she got finally got it.
We were together on this and I'm glad that our test is ending together...
Let us know when DVD us getting here ok.

Prince you have been there for me as much so a mega thanks to you to...
In Sha Allah, thanks anytime. Sry fr late reply.

Check ur pm

taz786

Post by taz786 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi guys

Just a quick question...can somone else submit a passport for stampibg of the visa after tge appeall is allowed? ?

Apparently my bro in law went and the bhc number is down too book appointments n the agents turned around and said if u give us x amount we will do it manually for u??? Any one come across this?? What shall I tell him to do???

Help and advice would be appreciated.

fsaleem
Newly Registered

Post by fsaleem » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi everyone... Aslaamu Alaykum

My wait is all over... I had the same issue as many of you for the city & guilds certificate, but Alhumdulilah my hubby got a call today and he got a call letter emailed to say submit your passport.

My court date was for 26th April but its been overturned just before then. So everyone be patient and get your MPs involved. Mine helped me a lot..

Hubby will be submitting passport next week so Insha Allah he will be here soon.. I wish you all the best and I know its hard but just have sabr and faith in Allah. :)

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:33 am

taz786 wrote:Hi guys

Just a quick question...can somone else submit a passport for stampibg of the visa after tge appeall is allowed? ?

Apparently my bro in law went and the bhc number is down too book appointments n the agents turned around and said if u give us x amount we will do it manually for u??? Any one come across this?? What shall I tell him to do???

Help and advice would be appreciated.
If anyone is stupid enough to believe what agents say, they deserve what comes their way.

Don't you listen to what anyone says? Don't you know how it works in Pakistan? Never trust anyone outside the organisationitself. Hand in the passport yourself. If you can't even do that, then why bother applying at all?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 pm

fsaleem wrote:Hi everyone... Aslaamu Alaykum

My wait is all over... I had the same issue as many of you for the city & guilds certificate, but Alhumdulilah my hubby got a call today and he got a call letter emailed to say submit your passport.

My court date was for 26th April but its been overturned just before then. So everyone be patient and get your MPs involved. Mine helped me a lot..

Hubby will be submitting passport next week so Insha Allah he will be here soon.. I wish you all the best and I know its hard but just have sabr and faith in Allah. :)
Congratulations... That's fantastic news...
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

omed

waiting for appeal rep

Post by omed » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm

hi every1 my case was refused on 07.12.12
we appealed on 28.12.12
they had 2 months backlog but my payment was taken around start of feb 13 then they requires 6 weeks to send docs to islamabad i e mailed islamabad they didnt rec my file i emailed them back again in march 13 they send me an e mail saying we rec your appeal on 26.feb.13 and i may take longer for spouse visa cat .
i had to expidiat my case cuz of my family problems they refused it
my solicitor sent a letter to isl they rep that the e mail should come from my wife not rep they i had to contact my mp bcuz she was invloved in in intial application on 6 july 2012 when we applied at start.
from mps office i rec a v mail that they are working on my case and monday they well call me to give me an update on the case ...
so guys please advise if any 1 has exp of further process
the court had sent notice of appeal in jan giving 20 june 13 date to BHC ....

zully
Member of Standing

Re: waiting for appeal rep

Post by zully » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 pm

omed wrote:hi every1 my case was refused on 07.12.12
we appealed on 28.12.12
they had 2 months backlog but my payment was taken around start of feb 13 then they requires 6 weeks to send docs to islamabad i e mailed islamabad they didnt rec my file i emailed them back again in march 13 they send me an e mail saying we rec your appeal on 26.feb.13 and i may take longer for spouse visa cat .
i had to expidiat my case cuz of my family problems they refused it
my solicitor sent a letter to isl they rep that the e mail should come from my wife not rep they i had to contact my mp bcuz she was invloved in in intial application on 6 july 2012 when we applied at start.
from mps office i rec a v mail that they are working on my case and monday they well call me to give me an update on the case ...
so guys please advise if any 1 has exp of further process
the court had sent notice of appeal in jan giving 20 june 13 date to BHC ....

If they gonna contact you on Monday why not just sit back and see what they say first....
If your mp is involved that's good they will atleast update you and you may get it overturned... There are alot if appeals at present so you may just need to be patient and wait for them to respond, but they are def looking at appeal cases and don't forget that if they had a back log then you may have to wait your turn I think they do first come first serve.... Not sure...
Experdite doesn't always work but getting mp involved is defo the way forward... But also they do ask you to give them about 3 months as that's the time scale they have on their emails.
visa stamped?

taz786

Post by taz786 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 pm

hey guys

just a quick update.

my sister submitted her passport on Friday 05/04/2013 and she recived a text to let her know her passport is ready. :-)

she will e here very soon

thanks guys

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Notice of Pending Appeal

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am

Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well sorry have not been in touch for couple of months as in Pakistan due to the stress of all this visa process ahhhhh.

Anyways at last I got the court date of 12th July 2013 but it should have been in May/June but not sure why they gave such a long date but anyway in Pakistan till end of May so no worries. However my lawyer has stated that in mid May he is going to eMail BHC for an update as by then they will have enough time.

However he has stated that most chances are that it will be overturned but to be honest the way things are going it does not look like it but lawyer is saying he has overturned 4 decisions in last 6 weeks so maybe who knows.

Below is my timeline......

Refused: 06/11/2012
Appeal: 06/12/2012
Notice of Pending Appeal Recieved: 02/03/2013
Deadline Given: 12/07/2013

I hope it gets overturned soon as I am coming back in end of May as otherwise going to be a headache.....

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks

immi4u

Hi

Post by immi4u » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:13 am

Hi everyone hope u people have good time .
First of all very very congrats to all those who got their decisions over turned and their wait atlast ends.
My court hearing date is just round the corner on 16 April 2013 I have not heard from BHC yet just pray for me guys as the wait is really painful
Remember me in your prayers guys
Regards

r4sh1d

Re: Notice of Pending Appeal

Post by r4sh1d » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well sorry have not been in touch for couple of months as in Pakistan due to the stress of all this visa process ahhhhh.

Anyways at last I got the court date of 12th July 2013 but it should have been in May/June but not sure why they gave such a long date but anyway in Pakistan till end of May so no worries. However my lawyer has stated that in mid May he is going to eMail BHC for an update as by then they will have enough time.

However he has stated that most chances are that it will be overturned but to be honest the way things are going it does not look like it but lawyer is saying he has overturned 4 decisions in last 6 weeks so maybe who knows.

I hope it gets overturned soon as I am coming back in end of May as otherwise going to be a headache.....

Thanks
Are you sure 12 July is not the deafline for ECM review?

Our ECM review deadline is 27 May. Emailed BHC as now almost three mobths since they got the papers and they had said it takes up to three months. This time they said: "Kindly note that this process can take significant length of time due to heavy volume of under process appeals.".

I am losing hope of them looking at it within deadline. Will get MP involved when there are a couple of weeks left to deadline.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 pm

@ r4sh1d

I think you should contact the MP now as zully told me to do so and I have...no harm in giving it a try. My deadline for the ECM review is 11th June and last wednesday I went down to see the MP. I hope the decision gets overturned soon inshallah and I would also recommend you to contact ur local MP.

sj_rish
Newly Registered

Post by sj_rish » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

hi everyone
m really stressed out
actually i missed a call from bhc islamabad today?do u guys have any idea when should i expect a call again :(
my case got rejected on 27th nov 2012
i appealed on 18th dec,2012
and got a deadline of 22nd april,2013
meanwhile i submitted a new application which is still in process at BHC
today i got a call from bhc but unfortunately i missed it somehow :(
do they call everyone who have appealed or only those who win the appeal
please help!

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

sj_rish wrote:hi everyone
m really stressed out
actually i missed a call from bhc islamabad today?do u guys have any idea when should i expect a call again :(
my case got rejected on 27th nov 2012
i appealed on 18th dec,2012
and got a deadline of 22nd april,2013
meanwhile i submitted a new application which is still in process at BHC
today i got a call from bhc but unfortunately i missed it somehow :(
do they call everyone who have appealed or only those who win the appeal
please help!
A call is normally a good thing. Do not worry.

What makes you certain it was a call from BHC, out of curiousity?

sj_rish
Newly Registered

Post by sj_rish » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

In shaa ALLAH
Actually i called back and confirmed it was from BHC but dono why :{ they said will call u back i hope they do not take too long :(
what made you say its normally a good thing?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm

sj_rish wrote:In shaa ALLAH
Actually i called back and confirmed it was from BHC but dono why :{ they said will call u back i hope they do not take too long :(
Good thing because for starters it means they looked at you file!

I have seen at least a couple of instances where they call before sending a call letter.

IA you will hear back soon. Be positive.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 am

r4sh1d wrote:
sj_rish wrote:In shaa ALLAH
Good thing because for starters it means they looked at you file!

I have seen at least a couple of instances where they call before sending a call letter.

IA you will hear back soon. Be positive.

Are you the appeallent or sponsor...
The reason I ask is usually they will call the appealent not sponsor. Also I'm a little concerned because you have appealed and put a fresh case in so it could be to just clarify that aswell... Just don't get your hopes up. But I do hope it's good news after all it's close to your deadline so possibility is very good that they have overturned.
visa stamped?

immi4u

Appeal allowed

Post by immi4u » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi guys
Hope everyone having good time . Just want to update that my appeal have been allowed by the tribunal judge toady as no home office representative was there in the court and the judge (lady) showed a bit anger over the home office useless rejection point of subsisting marriage .....
Really got some relief from this painful waiting time......
Hope remaining process will be done in due course of time as the judge told wife that determination letter will be with u in 2 weeks time
Lets see how much time BHC Islamabad will take further to issue the visa .....
Best wishes for u as well
Remember in ur prayers

immi4u

Hi

Post by immi4u » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 pm

One more question can anyone tell how much time it will take to get the visa after a successful court hearing ???

haly4mozi

Re: Hi

Post by haly4mozi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:12 pm

immi4u wrote:One more question can anyone tell how much time it will take to get the visa after a successful court hearing ???
Congratzzzz
happy 4 you :)

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:02 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well sorry have not been in touch for couple of months as in Pakistan due to the stress of all this visa process ahhhhh.

Thanks
Are you sure 12 July is not the deafline for ECM review?

Our ECM review deadline is 27 May. Emailed BHC as now almost three mobths since they got the papers and they had said it takes up to three months. This time they said: "Kindly note that this process can take significant length of time due to heavy volume of under process appeals.".

I am losing hope of them looking at it within deadline. Will get MP involved when there are a couple of weeks left to deadline.
Yes indeed the ECM Review Date is 12th July 2013. Lawyer has stated if they do not reply by then it automatically goes to court and I should get a date within 6-9 weeks.

I hope this makes sense....

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by zully » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm

immi4u wrote:One more question can anyone tell how much time it will take to get the visa after a successful court hearing ???
It takes about 2/3 weeks for determination letter from judge.
It took my hubby 3 weeks to get call letter but they wrote to him, usually they call so it may come earlier.. Then once passport was handed in it took 4 days... For visa...
If you partner doesn't gave a valid tab certificate I would suggest that they do it while your waiting for call letter. As my hubby had to wait an extra week just so he can do tb test...
But it's not long now, just start getting ready that's all I can say.
Very happy for you that all thus waiting for you has come to end nearly and you can start your life.
visa stamped?