ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got refused on entrepernueur visa under PSW

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shameer1
Newly Registered

Got refused on entrepernueur visa under PSW

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:50 am

Hi friends, can anybody help me in appeal against the decision, what is time frame for an appeal and anybody who appealed from Manchester under same category knows good solicitor, to help me out. Thanks

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi shameer
SOrry to hear ur visa was refused. Could u tell wat was the reason of refusal. When did u apply and was there any query
THanks
Rizmir

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 pm

what was the objection

penny1012

Re: Got refused on entrepernueur visa under PSW

Post by penny1012 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm

[quote="shameer1"]Hi friends, can anybody help me in appeal against the decision, what is time frame for an appeal and anybody who appealed from Manchester under same category knows good solicitor, to help me out. Thanks[/quote]

You have 10 working days to appeal, so sorry and best of luck.

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Thanks for your response basically my application refused on these grounds:

1-That i have not stated on the tier-1 form my job title or provided a job description that listed in appendix “J” (which i did mentioned and also i wrote in my covering letter)

2-I have not provided a current appointment report from companies’ house. ( I applied as sole trader so i did not provided)

3-They cannot establish that i have demonstrated that i have access of funds as required. (The funds was in my business account in UK statement was provided and balance was on time £65k and i provided proof of 35k already invested in business)

4-And the last one is no indication of funds are disposable in UK.

Please note that i applied by myself and still doing business in UK, i also made limited company and now running my business under limited company but when i applied was on sole trader which i have mentioned in my covering letter that i am going to switch into limited company and only provided company name nothing els.

Now i am so confused as i have got this letter today after 8 months of my application.

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I applied 8 august, 2012, there was no inquiry before.

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm

penny1012 wrote:
shameer1 wrote:Hi friends, can anybody help me in appeal against the decision, what is time frame for an appeal and anybody who appealed from Manchester under same category knows good solicitor, to help me out. Thanks
You have 10 working days to appeal, so sorry and best of luck.
thanks penny...... is any body els help me in my appeal plz.... :roll:

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:08 pm

rizmir wrote:Hi shameer
SOrry to hear ur visa was refused. Could u tell wat was the reason of refusal. When did u apply and was there any query
THanks
Thanks for your response basically my application refused on these grounds:

1-That i have not stated on the tier-1 form my job title or provided a job description that listed in appendix “J” (which i did mentioned and also i wrote in my covering letter)

2-I have not provided a current appointment report from companies’ house. ( I applied as sole trader so i did not provided)

3-They cannot establish that i have demonstrated that i have access of funds as required. (The funds was in my business account in UK statement was provided and balance was on time £65k and i provided proof of 35k already invested in business)

4-And the last one is no indication of funds are disposable in UK.

Please note that i applied by myself and still doing business in UK, i also made limited company and now running my business under limited company but when i applied was on sole trader which i have mentioned in my covering letter that i am going to switch into limited company and only provided company name nothing els.

Now i am so confused as i have got this letter today after 8 months of my application.

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Sorry to hear about ur refusal
But wat u written it looks decision was wrong as u stated u mentioned the job title but they said no
ANd u were sole trader so u dont need appointment report
And u kept money in ur account in uk so u dont need to prove moneyis disposable in uk coz its already in uk bank account
i think ukba just try to make money so applicants go to appeal
But any way u can win the appeal
Rizmir

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 pm

first of all so sorry to hear you got your visa refused, so ofcourse you going to appeal againts the decision most probably you will need to seek a legal advise so things can be put correctly when you submitt appeal.

1. like you said you have mention job title and provided job description so that not a problem.

2. you dont need current appoint report because of sole trader so no prob there either.

3. funds suppose to be in UK personal bank account than business bank account so i dont know what to say about this. (you applied as sole trader but you said you showed funds was in business bank account was you using third party funds ? or you transfered funds into your own business account from your personal account)

4. again if funds in uk bank account than you meet the requirements.

so i reckon look for a decent solicitor who know what they doing explain the whole situation and appeal againts the decision and you will be fine hopefully but make sure your solicitor knw what they doing as loads of them are out there to make money.

regards

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

rizmir wrote:Sorry to hear about ur refusal
But wat u written it looks decision was wrong as u stated u mentioned the job title but they said no
And u kept money in ur account in uk so u dont need to prove moneyis disposable in uk coz its already in uk bank account
thanks rehan

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 pm

u welcome and good luck bro .... if you do need to discuss more feel free as it will help all of us .

cheers
shameer1 wrote:
rizmir wrote:Sorry to hear about ur refusal
thanks rehan

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:37 pm

thanks rehan and rizmir for your info feel bit ok now is anyone know good solicitor to whom i can speak to? Plz

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm

its a million dollar question to find a decent solicitor ...... but not impossible but be careful of the dodgy one as loads of them are just making money like another forum memeber who got his visa refused bcz of his solicitor negligence as he didnt send Current appointment report with the application...... so do your home work and go and meet few of them personally and then decide the best one and where about you based
shameer1 wrote:thanks rehan and rizmir for your info feel bit ok now is anyone know good solicitor to whom i can speak to? Plz

shameer1
Newly Registered

Post by shameer1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 pm

i based in manchester dear!

remond
Newly Registered

refusal

Post by remond » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 pm

shameer1 wrote:i based in manchester dear!
its seems you have good chance to win the appeal better go for appeal and if you need any help you can contact me.