ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child first passport referee issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thewolfman21

Child first passport referee issue

Post by thewolfman21 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi I am on ILR and can directly apply british passport for my new born. Issue is that we have recently moved to england from scotland and that i can't find a referee who has known me for 2 years and can recoginise the child and sign the form. Any suggestions? as we are not planning to visit north with little one and neither is any qualified referee going to visit us.
Kindly Advise.

Pqek

Re: Child first passport referee issue

Post by Pqek » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 pm

thewolfman21 wrote:Hi I am on ILR and can directly apply british passport for my new born. Issue is that we have recently moved to england from scotland and that i can't find a referee who has known me for 2 years and can recoginise the child and sign the form. Any suggestions? as we are not planning to visit north with little one and neither is any qualified referee going to visit us.
Kindly Advise.
Send the forms to the people that know you in Scotland by post!

thewolfman21

Re: Child first passport referee issue

Post by thewolfman21 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Pqek wrote:
thewolfman21 wrote:Hi I am on ILR and can directly apply british passport for my new born. Issue is that we have recently moved to england from scotland and that i can't find a referee who has known me for 2 years and can recoginise the child and sign the form. Any suggestions? as we are not planning to visit north with little one and neither is any qualified referee going to visit us.
Kindly Advise.
Send the forms to the people that know you in Scotland by post!
But they must have seen the baby in person before signing the photo. Which is not possible in near future.