ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICICI Bank statement for Maintenance fund requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GaryK
Newly Registered

ICICI Bank statement for Maintenance fund requirements

Post by GaryK » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Dear all,

I have close to INR 200,000 in my savings account which is approx £2400 (as per OANDA FX site). I believe UKBA accepts ICICI bank statements in applications. My question is that other than the statement (which I will get on a letter head and attested) do we need a letter to certify that the funds are liquid and not under FD etc.?

Thanks and Regards,
GK

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 pm

You dont need to give letter stating that its available and not in fixed deposit.

For more secure you can take letter from bank stating closing balance,bank a/c detail and opening date of ac .

All above info on your name is suffice for UKBA.

GaryK
Newly Registered

Post by GaryK » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks londonuk9 for your reply. I also confirmed with some solicitors and they said the same. ICICI is in approved banks of UKBA, and the UKBA case worker will consult the ONADA site for the FX rate. Other than that, it should be ok.