ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The 'Life in the UK' test And BN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwo

The 'Life in the UK' test And BN

Post by rizwo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Dear All,

I got my ILR in last Oct 2012 and passed Life in UK test. Is that 'Life in the UK' test which i passed will be fine for applying BN?

The reason i am asking because they issued a new version since March 2013. I am little bit confused that do i have this stupid test again.

Thanks
Rizwo

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: The 'Life in the UK' test And BN

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:34 pm

rizwo wrote:Dear All,

I got my ILR in last Oct 2012 and passed Life in UK test. Is that 'Life in the UK' test which i passed will be fine for applying BN?

The reason i am asking because they issued a new version since March 2013. I am little bit confused that do i have this stupid test again.

Thanks
Rizwo
That's test is fine and still valid.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.