ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

jijo

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aces1234
Newly Registered

jijo

Post by aces1234 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

hji
Last edited by aces1234 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm

1-u still have upto 28 days after the expiry of ur visa to apply.
2- u can apply now and send the contract as additional document when the family friend comes back.

aces1234
Newly Registered

Post by aces1234 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi , I understand your point . But I want to apply before my visa expires so I can get the right to appeal if UKBA refuses for silly reasons .

The problem is that I cant fully trust my family friend . He knew i needed it urgently but still he dint provide me one so I dont know whether I 'll have the contract even if he comes back . If some genuine business can provide me with a contract Then I am willing to return in every possible way .Thanks for the advice ..More suggestions / solutions needed please ..ITS URGENT .REPLY GUYS

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm

sajnan wrote:u can apply now and send the contract as additional document when the family friend comes back.
For God sake, please stop giving this rubbish advice of sending documents after making an application. I have heard from so many people including my own case, where extra evidence is sent after submitting application. At the end, their visa is either refused because of not providing the relevant documents or they are asked for the documents which they have sent via Special Delivery (signed by a person in Home office).

Just my personal advice.