ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A thought provoking question!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Legal Advisor

A thought provoking question!

Post by Legal Advisor » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am

Hi everyone. I have realized that Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Initial and Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Extension applications have totally different requirements. Is it not worth considering to create a separate forum for Tier 1 (Enterpreneur) Extension applications as most of the queries on this forum turn out to be for Initial applications?? Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: A thought provoking question!

Post by suvalike » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 am

Legal Advisor wrote:Hi everyone. I have realized that Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Initial and Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Extension applications have totally different requirements. Is it not worth considering to create a separate forum for Tier 1 (Enterpreneur) Extension applications as most of the queries on this forum turn out to be for Initial applications?? Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Yes. I am in favour of this suggestion. Because a lot of people have got approval now. Either make a sticky thread just for extension purpose. Where we all can discuss all those matters after visa approval.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

yeah separate forum is a good idea rather than a sticky thread.

As all individual topics will get lost on a single thread.

probably for the moderators to action..

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm

I would go for Sticky thread within the current forum category. Just to keep things together, it doesn't make sense to have different forum category for same Tier 1 (E) category no matter if its extension discussions.

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:06 pm

The sole point of putting forward this idea was that Initial and Extension applications of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa are so different to each other as if they are two different Tiers. Totally different requirements. As such, it would become pretty easier for the Extension applicants to focus on a forum that discusses issues of extension only rather than having to filter from this forum which is pretty much all about initial applications. The rest is upto what moderators decide. Who agrees with me?

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Legal Advisor wrote:Hi everyone. I have realized that Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Initial and Tier 1 (entrepreneur) Extension applications have totally different requirements. Is it not worth considering to create a separate forum for Tier 1 (Enterpreneur) Extension applications as most of the queries on this forum turn out to be for Initial applications?? Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
agree with you

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi Guys,

Any update about the above suggestion...We should have either seperate Thread or Topic to discuss about the after approval or extension issues.

Thanks

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 pm

This is really important mandatory to have a separate forum guys. What does Extension application have to do with all the questions posted here?? Extension applicants are simply wasting their time here! Who agrees with me? Where are administrators/moderators???

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

hello...is there a separate thread or forum for extension application....please need to know...as i am one of them and wants to be a part of it.....thanks